9.98 ET @ 152 mph - Another eCtune Car in the 9's

eCtuned Cars and their results

Moderator: Gaskleppie

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

9.98 ET @ 152 mph - Another eCtune Car in the 9's

Post by xenocron »

Finally got Rob's car into the NINES yesterday! It was an awesome day at the track, NYCE1s was taking video so hopefully they can get that up and I can post a link. For now, here is the slip :) Image The best part about this...since we are still on a stock tranny, we were only running 26 psi MAX. Thanks Dave B for the on call support! :) Video Added: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj1_JsTWnZE
Last edited by xenocron on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

Wow! Congrats man!
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Yeah I'm stoked...the first car I have tuned in the nines, jumping that hurdle has been challenging :) And I cant be happier for the guy as well!
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

Boosted K20

Post by Boosted K20 »

Congrats again Chris! well deserved for you and Rob. But next time you put a car in the 9's, dont jump up and down and start hugging other men like little girly mans lol. i was almost at the end of the track and i could still see you and rob jumping like crazy at the staging lanes. haha. just busting your balls. So what did you change in the program to wake the car up?

Orthello

Post by Orthello »

Boosted K20 wrote:So what did you change in the program to wake the car up?
Chef's secret? Well done Chris!!!

integralactic

Post by integralactic »

Nice! Congratulations!

rschoener

Post by rschoener »

Good job guys..
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Atco, NJ, USA Randy Schoener RSTECH www.rstech-racing.com

ge0ne

Post by ge0ne »

Congrats Chris!
Regards, George Nerantzis diasiq eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: All over Greece

fah

Post by fah »

congrats ... how much hp did it take to rune the 9\"s
Regards, Marlon Chong eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Jamaica/Australia chong_marlon(at)yahoo.com (876)-881-8164 JA (61)-4-0275-3611 AUS

TopMountGSR

Post by TopMountGSR »

Congrats, anymore info on the setup? I wanna go nines on a stock trans!
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Boosted K20 wrote: So what did you change in the program to wake the car up?
Took a little fuel out, played with one of the TPS delay settings and told the driver to FTS the car instead of pussy footing it! Video UP

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

fah wrote:congrats ... how much hp did it take to rune the 9"s
About 680-ish on my dyno in "regular" mode. In dynojet mode about 850 or so.

marshall.hagen

Post by marshall.hagen »

For being an eCtune car, the video sure did advertise HONDATA a bit... :wink: Congratulations on the pass, that is a great sounding (and running!) car.

ge0ne

Post by ge0ne »

yeah what is all this about hondata? Unless i didn't understand the humor correctly. Like ''you would like to have hondata do this''
Regards, George Nerantzis diasiq eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: All over Greece

xenocron

Post by xenocron »

Owner really wants to change to S300...he has had the Hondata garb on the car for a while, but since the car is running so well right now as is...I've convinced him to stay with eCtune for a little longer.