Larry T's 90 honda prelude

eCtuned Cars and their results

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Larry T
http://phpbb3styles.net

Larry T's 90 honda prelude

Post by Larry T »

last sunday at shadyside dragway 1/8th mile the ole prelude put down some decent times allmotor.i put sevral runs in at [email protected] and then i let my youngest son drive the car.he put in 3 runs with the last one going 8.50@82mph,he weighs about 60 pounds less than i do.0-60 ft times wernt anything to write home about1.8/1.9,oil downs with slopy clean up was the problem. i have been working on this car in my spair time sence late 02.it has the bastard child b21 with a b20 head and haveing 228 average cylinder psi. abs sleeved block,h22 rods,95mm crank,13.5 crv pistons. a fully pnp head done by my self shaved .060 with gude cams.intake is a b21 fully ported with a JG maxed out throttle body and 310 RC injectors with the fuel psi set at 42. d2a4 tranny with gears from the h22 in it done by my self and for better gear ratieo.i was useing the itr helical diff and now i just recentlly changed it to a obx diff. OBD-1 tuneable ecu tuned by joseph davis........we only spent around 1.5 hours putting in the ectune and getting it to were it today.street tuned at the track.

Larry T

Post by Larry T »

last sunday oct 14th the car ran its best time ever on nitrous of 8.23@83 mph.

BRMS
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by BRMS »

Looking Good! Lets see sum high 7s on spray.. its there! Lets see it!
Regards, Blueridge Motorsports eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Hickory, NC 828-322-9600