2step issue

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

zex_cool
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by zex_cool »

its at 5* total timing when im on the 2step, so im sure thats whats the pooping is from. here is a log. ps. idk why but my WB doesnt record well in 1st and 2nd gear.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

any news about this yet?

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

because I haven't seen the .cal I must ask: are you using fcut only?
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

zex_cool you tested the new software with the new tipin shit right? running e85?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

yeah, r14 0.54? wit the tip-in patch. and its still doing it. i email the cal to calvin. and yes, fuel cut only. if i use ignition cut it pops a lot more on the line.

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

Mines been back firing lately as well. You get a real loud bang and big fireball when you hit the rev limit but when also when you just let off the gas and coast I have been getting some pops. I kinda like it ;)
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

yeah, it sounds cool and all but i dont want it. it bad for the motor/turbo and it messes me up at the tree AND i cant get traction on my dr's. well, i can but i can do better w/o it turning on. next points race is on the 25th of this month. lmk if you can do anything for me by then. thanks calvin.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

r14 0.0.59 rom.. i'll update you later send me a mail..
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

email sent.

calvin

Post by calvin »

status on this?

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

havent had the motor back in the car for a while now..it was doing the same thing when i pulled it out. i should get my new car ready with the old motor sometime this month..hopefully. :shock: