2step issue

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

zex_cool
http://phpbb3styles.net

2step issue

Post by zex_cool »

i use the regular 2step 5800k, tps based with fuel cut only and before it worked just like it should. yesterday though it was popping and making it sound like my anti lag was on(but it wasnt). made it kind of hard b/c honestly, im scared of sitting on it for to long and blowing something off. i'd like some clarification on this. fast2camciv's car was doing the same so it isnt \"just my car.\" could the new update have something to do w/ it ?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i can double check again... I did a lot of mods to FTL/FTS/BURNOUT/ANTI-LAG... you have to a little more clearer... I only tested ANTI-lAG FTL with FTL VSS and ANTI-LAG FTS with current rpm/gear rpm... What seems to be the problem. Does FTL TPS engage? IF yes does Anti-lag engage above tps threshold and 500 rpm actual rev cut limit?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

not really understanding what your saying, but the ecu retards timing without the anti lag being enabled on my \"regular\" fuel cut 2step.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

anti-lag enables(retards) without the enable box checked?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

With your tune, how rich is it? Are there any ign fuel changes in this last revision? I have my als set up to pull 45 deg and add 9 fuel, gets a smooth boost build, and when it's bouncing off the limiter after full boost, it starts poping... calvin is there a way to add a range to the retard to disable it once x psi has been reached? As-in: Build boost, once full boost obtained you can input a ftl boost amount to kill retard (not fuel, or both). This way you can set a ftl/als boost amount and it will enable retard if boost drops by x psi, x being user selectable too, or lets say target -2 psi. Sorry if this post is jumbled, I am posting on my cell ;) This might help eliminate the poping some people don't want
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

calvin wrote:anti-lag enables(retards) without the enable box checked?
yes.

calvin

Post by calvin »

do u have a log for me pls?

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

While we're on the subject calvin, I got some backfires during resume from boostcut: happened twice in a row; unfortunately, innovate disconnected before it happened.

calvin

Post by calvin »

explain better

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

here it is. notice the spikes in the ignition when looking at the graph.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

calvin

Post by calvin »

post the calibration that was used to make this log

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

I know I will hit boostcut; so the easiest way to make it happen is to hold WOT until boostcut, then when ignition resumes... BOOM! This is the easiest way to get it to happen, but it will happen even as I am letting off the throttle because I hit boostcut. if the innovate stays connected long enough, I will post a log in a bit.

calvin

Post by calvin »

i send zex_cool r14 to test

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

went to the track again..semi-tuned and its still turning on. this is on the r14. whats the deal with tip in as well ? my is at like -45 and still runs pig rich on tip in.

calvin

Post by calvin »

please post that in the r14 thread.. i'm positive anti-lag doesn't turn on do u have a log to show that it turns on?