Log graph marker

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Civic Tsi
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Log graph marker

Post by Civic Tsi »

When we start recording a new log, we get an exception that the marker is out of range. I guess you clear the log but do not reset the marker position.
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Qc, Qc, Canada

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

steps exact... easier to debug
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

1. Open or record a log. 2. Place the marker somewhere in the log. 3. Start recording another log.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i'll check
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

i did open log placed marker press connect press record no bug please verify... so i can solve it

calvin

Post by calvin »

Steps: Connect datalogging Start Recording Stop Recording (let say 30s) Open Recording Move marker somewhere in the graph Start recording again

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

It's back :( But not as often though. It does it sometime when closing eCtune with the graph opened but I also manage to do it when recording another log. Will test more with the new version.

calvin

Post by calvin »

cool let me know and the steps of course

sam453

Post by sam453 »

ok. i'll take it.
buy gold hoop earrings from pandawill