Cell trace hangup

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

greasemonkee
http://phpbb3styles.net

Cell trace hangup

Post by greasemonkee »

Very possible it could be my pc, but I haven't changed anything on it. Release 13, after logging 5+ minutes with data \"display\" enabled, if I put it in the background while still active, cell trace gets slow and locks. Did not happen on previous versions. I can't reproduce it exactly step by step though, but am working on it.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

get step by step.. quad or single trace? interplation marks active?(black dots)
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

greasemonkee

Post by greasemonkee »

OK got the basics: single cell trace, not sure what interpolation marks you are referring to? -Start program with loaded rom. -table view only (no graph) -connect emulator -connect datalog -enable \"display\" -open \"parameters\" (which will cover the display) -select sub parameter -click display again to put it on top -click parameter window to put display on bottom -click display again to put it on top Now she's locked. Data in display goes away. All datalogging functions are locked. Other functions are OK. -hit \"emulator disconnect\" (pc hard drive still sounds like something's connected at this point) -close program Program will not completely close, must use cntrl/alt/del to end program. I can get more details later, let me know what you need

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

This causes the cell trace to stop working?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

greasemonkee

Post by greasemonkee »

Yes, and everything related to logging. My PC is a P4 1.6 Ghz. Can't see why it would be maxed out, but could be...

calvin

Post by calvin »

can u test if this happen Key On Engine Off?

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

my did the same today BUT, it would show it on the 2D graph and not on the tables....at one point it would say connected but not log a single thing. im using quad cells.

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

calvin wrote:interplation marks active?(black dots)
how do you activate this ?

calvin

Post by calvin »

settings->grid/graph zex_cool you could reproduce with these exact same steps?

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

not sure. it only happened once and i just had my laptop hooked up. ill be tuning later tonight, ill let you know then.

greasemonkee

Post by greasemonkee »

The above steps can be disregarded because I see now it doesn't reproduce EVERY time. What does turn up 5 out of 5 attempts and has the same reaction is this: (also works with KOEO and this is R14) -program start with .cal -close sensor data and display windows -connect emulator -connect datalog -open and close display window for about 2 minutes and guaranteed to lock. All datalogging functions are now disabled. -close program, ecu at 100% and program locked

calvin

Post by calvin »

cool i'll try both things... hope it does it here tooo

calvin

Post by calvin »

reproduced on the bench the lock and no update to display and grid... fixing now... i'll post if i fixed it

calvin

Post by calvin »

fixed

greasemonkee

Post by greasemonkee »

Ooooh, I'm happy. :D Thanks