Can you change the scalar edit steps?

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

greasemonkee
http://phpbb3styles.net

Can you change the scalar edit steps?

Post by greasemonkee »

Currently R13/R14. The way it currently works - intentional or bug? Select any cell on the table, select the same (or one right beside) row or column scalar as the selected cell. Select any cell in that same (or one beside) row/column again and then select the original scalar. With one click the scalar goes into edit mode. A \"double click to edit\" only would prevent accidental scalar editing which I frequently do. Thanks

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

only if u click the scalar rpm value or map value it goes into edit mode if i'm correct not if you click anywhere in the table
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

greasemonkee

Post by greasemonkee »

You are correct, I often click the scalar to highlight the whole row/column. I may be the only one who does this. No big deal.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

i do a single click for select row/col, and double click to edit.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

greasemonkee

Post by greasemonkee »

It only takes a single click to edit.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

single click to select. double click to edit... that is how i programmed it if i remember correctly.. can some other people test this?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

z31

Post by z31 »

Alright, I checked it also. Usually the single click selects and the double click will edit as they should. The only time it doesn't work correctly is when the exact steps greasemonkee has stated are followed to a tee, you must click on the user definable scalers though (gray), not the column(white). I can't get it to operate in single click edit any other way.

calvin

Post by calvin »

i did select cell select the cell beside it select the first cell select the header(gray) of the first cell(currently) selected and it worked didn't go into edit mode can u explain your steps better use e.g. select (1,1) column 1 row 1 then select (2,1) column 2 row 1 etc etc

greasemonkee

Post by greasemonkee »

I made the first post complicated. Try again: Image 1. Select item in red circle. 2. Select item in blue circle. 3. Select item in red circle. (one click all steps) Now in edit mode

calvin

Post by calvin »

i have the steps here yeah.. i'll debug it soon fix 8 bugs today and the tipin thing...

calvin

Post by calvin »

fixed... I'll send u a test version to test so i can close this.

calvin

Post by calvin »

greasemonkee can you confirm this is fixed?

greasemonkee

Post by greasemonkee »

Yes, it's fixed. Thanks