2-Step is active all the time when enabled

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

JBird20
http://phpbb3styles.net

2-Step is active all the time when enabled

Post by JBird20 »

Loaded up the R15 using the 59rom. I had the 2step on and set at 4000. Everytime i come up past the 36 threshhold, the car will start to 2step and i cant rev it past 4000. Once i choose to disable the launch control the problem goes away. HELP

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

36 tps? what kind of 2 step? tell me so i can test it quickly..
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JBird20

Post by JBird20 »

Open Ectune using R15 and Rom 59. Proceed to the LAUNCH CONTROL. Activate launch control and set it to ALWAYS ON. Leave the settings the way they are. Deactivate at 8MPH, Threshhold on at 36% and off at 19%, and set your launch control at 4000rpms. Drive the car over 8 MPH and and hit the GAS after 4000 RPMS and Ectune will activate the launch control even though its over the 8MPH deactivating point. VERY SIMPLY PUT

Orthello

Post by Orthello »

Forced updated eCtune just an hour ago and drove about 50 kilometers with it. I also have LC set to always on, 12Km/h 4000RPM. No problem here. I've been VTEC'n very nicely. ;) (Or in other words... I got past way past the rpm treshold)

rschoener
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by rschoener »

I just tested also with no problem. Turned on launch control and did not change any settings. drove over MPH and it worked fine. .60 ROM
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Atco, NJ, USA Randy Schoener RSTECH www.rstech-racing.com

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

that is what i thought but i'll test it to be sure.. it can be something else.. that is setup wrong
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

nate

Post by nate »

Send calvin some logs and a cal so he can debug further. I am also running the 2-step on my car with no issues.
eCtune Team

Adam Hopkins
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Adam Hopkins »

Is your speedometer working correctly in your car. If not you car never knows that your going over 8 MPH and it will do that every time.
Regards, Adam Hopkins eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Murfreesboro, Tn, USA

JBird20

Post by JBird20 »

yes the speedo is working right..when i disable the launch control...car runs perfect..when its enabled...all hell breaks loose

calvin

Post by calvin »

bad vss make a log file. i'm sure it goes to 0 sometimes and enable the FTL

JBird20

Post by JBird20 »

my speedo is still working correctly though

Orthello

Post by Orthello »

It's what the ECU reads/receives that counts. Somewhere between VSS, speedo and ECU the vss signal is split up from 1 sender (VSS) to 2 receivers (speedo and ECU) one of the receivers can fail, while the other one still works fine.

JBird20

Post by JBird20 »

well the the cable is brand new. What else can i check?

JBird20

Post by JBird20 »

yea but another thing is...even if i bring the engagement point down to 3000rpms...it still goes off at 4000...then when disable the launch control it stops

Orthello

Post by Orthello »

Post calibration and a log.