2-Step is active all the time when enabled

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by calvin »

no thinking had this same issue one and that was due to corrosion on the connectors and pins/plugs.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JBird20

Post by JBird20 »

looks like the cluster was the problem....everything works good now. Tried out the antilag and it starts to get going building boost at around 40degree retard and about 80 added fuel

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

40 deg is to much retard i think.. you end up with -6 deg... is this problem solved?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JBird20

Post by JBird20 »

yes the problem is solved...40 degree retard makes some big booms and makes like 17psi of the launch with a S258..maybe i should take it down alittle to like 33-34 degrees???

calvin

Post by calvin »

check what your fnl ignition is during anti-lag

JBird20

Post by JBird20 »

[quote="calvin"]check what your fnl ignition is during anti-lag[/quote] wut is fnl??

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

final
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

JBird20

Post by JBird20 »

final igntion is -6 during antilag

calvin

Post by calvin »

exactly what is your table? You retard basically everything you can.

JBird20

Post by JBird20 »

i just read on here that guys are dropping the timing that much...i mean i dont know wut u want to know?

calvin

Post by calvin »

that is how u built the most boost. i'll have some new anti-lag stuff shortly

JBird20

Post by JBird20 »

what will be the new stuff??