Gear Fuel Correction possible bug

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Maddog20
http://phpbb3styles.net

Gear Fuel Correction possible bug

Post by Maddog20 »

i tried to adjust the minimal speed and no matter what i set it to goes back to 10mph?

Civic Tsi
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Civic Tsi »

Not in my version. And frankly, I do not understand why we have a minimum speed there. For idle I guess ???
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Qc, Qc, Canada

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

I am using R15. well it works now. I usually change a selection and hit the TAB key. But with the minimal speed setting if you click off the selection after you make a change it stays to what you have changed it too. If you hit TAB it goes back to 10mph.

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

Has anyone tried the Fuel Correction by gear? I noticed the in Sensor display window there is Fuel Correction of +2 But I was in neutral and it should not be effective till 15mph in first gear.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

it shows the +2 but is inactive
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

I use the gear fuel correction.. I think I use -2 in 4th and -3 in 5th. It helps equal out my air fuel ratios thoughout my gears under boost. Before I did this I noticed that I was running around 11.8s in 3rd, then 11.3's in 4th, and sometimes 10.9s in 5th... Or something like that, the gear corrections did help out. Hope this helps. dk
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

Thanks for the input TopMountGSR Yep this feature works great! Thanks