newest version freezes all the time???

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

jacer63
http://phpbb3styles.net

newest version freezes all the time???

Post by jacer63 »

well im having a huge problem with the newest version of ectune. everytime i start to log and tune the program feezes and i have to shut down lappy and restart? is there a way i can fix this. usually last about 3-5 mins then bam it freezes. really frustrating :cry:

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

are you doing something? are you just logging? we need more details
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

jacer63

Post by jacer63 »

everytime i load ectune ,then start to tune car i.e logging while car is idling and such.can make a few changes usually then all of a sudden ectune freezes. last sometimes 5 min before it stops responding. when this happens i have to restart laptop manually..

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

that is very weird these situation i don't know how to help you.. i can give u an old version to test.. but i doubt it would make a big differance
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

jacer63

Post by jacer63 »

sure i would try anything to fix this.. hard to tune when locked up lol. let me know ,thanks calvin.

calvin

Post by calvin »

i normally don't do that... what version did not freeze? and i'll enable it only for 1 day testing.. people software should be update

greasemonkee

Post by greasemonkee »

Calvin, did you fix the settings so everything would not go to defaults when updating?

calvin

Post by calvin »

mine never goes to default only thing that can go to default is graph templates. i have a lot of open bug reports from you. I pm'ed you. if you don't reply i'll close everything and see it as fixed