Insert column

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Civic Tsi
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Insert column

Post by Civic Tsi »

When inserting a column in the low map fuel (tested @ the 2nd column), the high fuel & ign map are not correctly modified. High maps gets the last two columns set the same. Inserting from the high maps do the same to the low maps.
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Qc, Qc, Canada

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

I think this happens because the table is already expanded when you insert the column to the high map so the indexes in the table are not the same as the one you used in the low map and vice-versa.

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

Still there

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

how many columns are shown when u try this?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

Any number of column will create a problem but differently. Just create a new basemap and insert a column (I insert a new column after 127mbar). As you can see, 302mbar column has change to 419mbar values. Everything from there is shifted 1 column to the left.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i see that you insert a column before 302mbar... and it add 2xx mbar and moved everything right correct?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

Exactly but only for the lower cam, where I did the insert column, but for the high cam the column was inserted but nothing is moved to the right so it looks like it is move to the left. PS: I only show the high cam btw. The low cam is fine.

calvin

Post by calvin »

i'll double check it mate... in the morning i'll prob do an other release in a few days

calvin

Post by calvin »

confirmed!

calvin

Post by calvin »

and fixed

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

fixed in 2.2 r2 ? Cuz it's still there.

calvin

Post by calvin »

civic tsi check if this is fixed pls

Civic Tsi

Post by Civic Tsi »

fixed