Small Checkbox Bug (Anti-Lag Ignition /Enable)

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

BlindFashion
http://phpbb3styles.net

Small Checkbox Bug (Anti-Lag Ignition /Enable)

Post by BlindFashion »

Open eCtune, Open rom, go to parameters, go to anti lag Under Anti-Lag Ignition Control the enable checkbox won't stay checked. It will until you change to a different menu and then come back it will be unchecked again. I have yet to test it in the car to see if the anti lag still works. I've attached a picture to show you -Josh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BlindFashion on Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

BlindFashion

Post by BlindFashion »

And then if i un-check and check the static ignition value checkbox it does this (attached picture) (like normall) and then if I switch to a different Parameter menu and go back to anti lag it repeats the same enable checkbox bug. I even tried saving before changing menu's and it still happend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

this forum is for fixed/solved bugs.. please post in support
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

checking!
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

couldn't reproduce here testing more. i test in tuner and pro version as soon as i check it.. you see modified on the bottom change parameter and going back shows a checked box

BlindFashion

Post by BlindFashion »

It's probably only me but it wont work now, I'll try and reinstall and see how things lay out. Sucks I went racing and updated the rom and had no anti-lag

Scorchsta

Post by Scorchsta »

Just wanted to add that I just came across this as well. I was editing my Anti-Lag settings and it greyed out the Enable check box, Static Ignition box, and the apply to final ignition box (might have already been greyed). Closing and opening eCtune ungreyed the static ignition box, however, changing the number resulted in it being greyed out again.

calvin

Post by calvin »

can u post exact steps to reproduce the bug.. i check quickly and couldn't find any.. please post exact steps from opening a cal to producing the bug

Scorchsta

Post by Scorchsta »

I'll try to be as detailed as possible but I found this after playing around with my tune for about an hour so I won't be able to tell you everything. 1. Open CAL file 2. Start Emulator 3. Start Datalog (automatically starts recording) 4. (After driving) Stop Recording, Save file 5. Open Graphs 6. Change values based on graphs 7. Open Parameters window 8. Click on every single menu item on the left (I was making sure nothing was set wrong) 9. It happened when I got down to the Anti-Lag menu. I clicked on the first timing value, changed it, and hit tab and that's when it greyed out on me. Hope that helps.

calvin

Post by calvin »

i'll try that

stenseltizm

Post by stenseltizm »

I can reproduce the bug easily. -Open ectune, not hooked to ostrich or ecu. (auto-opens last rom) -Open parameters window, highlight Anti-lag on left -check 'Enable Anti-lag' at top. The box under 'Anti-lag Retard Ignition Control' is instantly checked but stays greyed -select any other parameter on left then go back to Anti-lag. -Check box under 'Anti-lag Retard Ignition Control' is unchecked and stays greyed. -Uncheck 'Enable Anti-lag' and the box under 'Anti-lag Retard Ignition Control' is instantly checked but stays greyed -select any other parameter on left then go back to Anti-lag. -Check box under 'Anti-lag Retard Ignition Control' is unchecked and greyed out.

calvin

Post by calvin »

should be solved with 0.0.2.2 r4 please verify

BlindFashion

Post by BlindFashion »

works just fine now