FTL/Anti-lag doesn't work with IGN cut only

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Civic Tsi
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by Civic Tsi »

Exactly. But do you have a choice for rom version ? I do not think you have but I'm not sure, I do not used the pro version :?
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Qc, Qc, Canada

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Ahh, yeah PRO is set on it's ROM selection, no choice available... that I know of...
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

Minor Threat

Post by Minor Threat »

Nope, no choice in Pro.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i'll verify that in the morning guys... i have it working on 62/63. does IGN cut only normal limiter work?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

james25

Post by james25 »

calvin wrote:i'll verify that in the morning guys... i have it working on 62/63. does IGN cut only normal limiter work?
yes ign cut with normal rev limiter works, no ftl or antilag but like on the first post, ign cut only with ftl enabled at a given rpm doesn't work. It over revs pass the set rpm for ftl and I think it's actually antilag but antilag is disabled.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

yup; I did IGN cut only; no ALS routine or results; just a revlimit.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

Minor Threat

Post by Minor Threat »

Normal IGN cut rev limit works for me as well.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i'll release 62 on monday with some other updates
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

BlindFashion

Post by BlindFashion »

It really really sucks not having Anti lag off the line with a big turbo :-/ Another track day lay to waste. I hope this update comes out asap. *edit* I just re-read that, Sounds like i was trying to be a dick, sry about that looonngg day in the gel-coat tent.

calvin

Post by calvin »

pro users can u test this with 0.0.2.2 r4 and rom 62 and see if everything is 100% i tested at it was good...

james25

Post by james25 »

Good to go!