FTL/Anti-lag doesn't work with IGN cut only

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Minor Threat
http://phpbb3styles.net

FTL/Anti-lag doesn't work with IGN cut only

Post by Minor Threat »

Been playing with anti lag/FTL lately, having some small issues. When I have the rev limit set to IGN cut only, I can't get FTL/anti lag to work the car will just rev to the normal limiter, it does however seem run differently at the 3000rpm range (where I set the FTL limit), almost like it's trying to pull timing and add fuel, but I can still easily rev past that point. If I enable both fuel and ign cut, then it works fine I get a few pounds of boost, some pops, etc and it cuts out at 3000rpm (where I set it) Also, there seems to be some sort of bug in the anti lag settings. The retard ignition control enable button is greyed out, and if I set the ign retard it checks itself, but if I then select another parameter and then go back in it will be unchecked again. I've tried getting it enabled, saving the cal and then going out and back in again and it does not say that the cal has been modified at the bottom. Thoughts?

BlindFashion

Re: FTL/Anti-lag doesn't work with IGN cut only

Post by BlindFashion »

Minor Threat wrote:Been playing with anti lag/FTL lately, having some small issues. When I have the rev limit set to IGN cut only, I can't get FTL/anti lag to work the car will just rev to the normal limiter, it does however seem run differently at the 3000rpm range (where I set the FTL limit), almost like it's trying to pull timing and add fuel, but I can still easily rev past that point. If I enable both fuel and ign cut, then it works fine I get a few pounds of boost, some pops, etc and it cuts out at 3000rpm (where I set it) Also, there seems to be some sort of bug in the anti lag settings. The retard ignition control enable button is greyed out, and if I set the ign retard it checks itself, but if I then select another parameter and then go back in it will be unchecked again. I've tried getting it enabled, saving the cal and then going out and back in again and it does not say that the cal has been modified at the bottom. Thoughts?
I'm having the same exact issue(s)

Garrett
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Garrett »

which rom version?
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada www.precisionautocanada.com

Minor Threat

Post by Minor Threat »

0.0.2.2r2 v0.0.61

Garrett

Post by Garrett »

Minor Threat wrote:0.0.2.2r2 v0.0.61
use 0.062
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada www.precisionautocanada.com

Minor Threat

Post by Minor Threat »

I don't have 0.0.62

Garrett

Post by Garrett »

make your updates

stenseltizm

Post by stenseltizm »

Garrett wrote:make your updates
I also don't have 0.0.62 and have this same check box issue as well as some weird issues with fts I'm trying to track down. Where can I find this update? I always run Force Update but it has never found any updates, so I download the installer from the top sticky in this forum. The release notes are labled as 0.0.61
Last edited by stenseltizm on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Garrett

Post by Garrett »

if you don't have the last version use 0.060 it work good

elevation

Post by elevation »

I'm using .062 and ftl didnt work i tried setting it @ different rpms and nothing. I'll test later today and confirm But It has worked in earlier versions cause I've used it.

Minor Threat

Post by Minor Threat »

I can't change my basemap versions.

Garrett

Post by Garrett »

Minor Threat wrote:I can't change my basemap versions.
export your cal, import your cal

Minor Threat

Post by Minor Threat »

That's greyed out for me :( Do I need to be connected to my ostrich?

Garrett

Post by Garrett »

only to reupload the calibration

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

Garrett- I think the issue is PRO users can only use 61 thats the highest ROM ver avaliable to us. Maybe I am mistaken.