Pls. help, ectune won't load....

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

butch11a
http://phpbb3styles.net

Pls. help, ectune won't load....

Post by butch11a »

i finished changing some settings in ectune and i saved the file when windows hanged, tried closing everything, nothing, so i had to turn off the laptop and restart. After that, ectune doesn't load anymore, tried forced update, didn't work either, tried deleting then updating, still windows shows that an error occured and that it won't load ecune... some more info windows xp service pack 3 dell inspiron 1705 i'll try to post the error report as soon as i learn how to post screenshots....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
New to eCtune, and still a lot to learn.....

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

delete this folder C:\\Documents and Settings\\<username>\\Local Settings\\Application Data\\In4Tec_Solutions replace <username> with the login name you use in windows.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

butch11a

Post by butch11a »

thanks Calvin, that did it, everything's ok now...
New to eCtune, and still a lot to learn.....