Analog inputs grayed out

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

jason256
http://phpbb3styles.net

Analog inputs grayed out

Post by jason256 »

I have the PRO version of ectune, yet analog inputs 2 and 3 are grayed out. Is this a license issue or am I doing something wrong? Also, I am able to log data with analog in 1, but all of the additional overlays are grayed out too, so I can't overlay the logged data (an EGT sensor). Are these features still in progress? Thanks, Jason

1337EJ1

Post by 1337EJ1 »

jason256

Post by jason256 »

Ok... I checked the web page and here is what it says about the pro version: PRO License * Includes: o Everything from DIY verison o Live graphs (RPM vs AFR/Boost, Time vs AFR) o Quad stage boost controller o Secondary maps/ITB support o Ability to import/export maps o Extra analog logging inputs o Extra inputs (ELD/EGR/b6) for wideband o Smart/Live tracking o Anit-start device To me, \"extra analog logging inputs\" sounds like more than one input. Anyhow, I guess I can make due without the other analog inputs. Is there any way to overlay the one analog input I do have or is that a tuner only feature too?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

PRO version only has 1.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

01-0041

Post by 01-0041 »

How much more for the tuner version? One of the major reasons for me buying eCtune was the ability to add in sensors. 1 sucks as I already have the harness built for 4 additional like I thought I was getting...

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

what do u need it for?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

01-0041

Post by 01-0041 »

calvin wrote:what do u need it for?
I'd like to monitor - Oil pressure - Oil temperature - LC-1 - Steering angle I understand correctly - eCtune Settings - we can use: - O2 input (D14) for the Wideband - 0v-5v - ELD input (D10) for let's say the Oil Pressure - 0v-5v - EGR Lift input (D12) for the Oil Temp - scale - (B6) for the Steering Angle - 0v-5v