GPO bug

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

wolve
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by wolve »

pacman wrote:Are you going to the PTM show on sunday?
i'm right now typing while i'm on the boat from dunquerqe to dover i'll be at santa-pod from friday(today) till monday i'll attend the king of europe street 12sec class only problem is that i'll have to run on some very crappy/crusty 2 year old yoko advan's that are almost wore down to the bone M&H had the 205/60/13 street/strip on backorder so they should arrive right next week when i have no use for them anymore... things have been going like crap for a while now, i hope i've finished with the bad luck for now.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

I have an update for this. Please test wolve and see if bug is gone regarding values being the same. http://websrv.ectune.com/eCtune.update. ... 4.2009.zip
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

wolve

Post by wolve »

calvin wrote:Please test wolve
tested and succeeded! just unpacked all contents into my ectune folder and it started up bug is gone, now whenever i change values in output1 the values in output2 stay put :) both fuel and ignition ;) thnx, now i can run 2 stages

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

cool
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.