datalog wont connect

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

turboedd16
http://phpbb3styles.net

datalog wont connect

Post by turboedd16 »

i ran the forced update. and now after the new update there is a usb error everytime i try to connect datalog. ive tried several times doesnt work. i checked all connections they are fine. my laptop i use for tuning my car only gets used for that and nothing has been changed except the new forced update. any ideas?
all day every day

MantisX

Post by MantisX »

What is the USB error?

thething96

Post by thething96 »

I'm having the same issue.... It only started doing it after the update. Did the update several times, turned the laptop off and on, and still the same.....

turboedd16

Post by turboedd16 »

it just says usb cannot connect. isr error
all day every day

turboedd16

Post by turboedd16 »

it still doesnt work ive force updated 4 times. it simply says could not connect to ecu when i try to connect datalog. everything has been thriple checked. it didnt do this on friday when i installed the new cal file now it is doing it.
all day every day

MantisX

Post by MantisX »

Im not much for tech support with this app but heres something I would try: Unplug your devices and open device manager. Under the COM port section, check to see which COM your devices are being assigned as you plug them in. Once you have this, try manually inputting the COM ports in ectune and connecting. Hope this helps MantisX

naturalalloy

Post by naturalalloy »

I had the same issue after updating. I tried rebooting, reinstalling etune and then finally got it to connect when I tried the debug button in the settings menu, under \"datalogging comm\". hope that helps.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

can everybody that has problems, try debug then test ISR and send me the info?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

jmmrizzo

Post by jmmrizzo »

news? I have a car to tune today... I'm Marcio Mastroianni authorized tunner in Brazil... Restoring the system to last week will bring the old version of ectune back? thanks... Marcio Mastroianni
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

failed to open comm 12 means it does not exits as per email i send to you. go to device manager and plug in only the hulog and expand comm ports and tell what port number you see
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

and go to ostrich info. press reset and then select ostrich v1 v2 in emulator type/emulator settings. I see red there at connected which is not good.

Vito

Post by Vito »

Calvin, Im Marcio´s Friend and I was with him while attempting to set up datalogging. Before the update, the software was running OK, but now it keep shooting an ISR fail message... The ostrich connects perfectly and the datalogging cable is connected in the right COM port, I tried to use COM2, COM6 and COM8 and none of them worked. The cable is not the problem also, because datalog is working perfeclty in CROME pro. Another thing that is going on, is that doesn´t matter wich map we load, the car gives us CEL. Even with the engine off just ign on. It was not happening before the update. I am pretty sure these are bugs related to the last update, it would be good if we could roll back to last version. Thank you so much.

naturalalloy

Post by naturalalloy »

did you guys re-install the program and then debug?

jmmrizzo

Post by jmmrizzo »

Thank you for a while. I reinstall the program, did the update but still have problems. The program connects with the ostrich and i'm able to put the map in the ostrich but the CEL does not erase. The datalogger still not connecting as shown in the Attachment. please anylize this log and give me some answer. see ya
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vito

Post by Vito »

dude seriously, I believe this is some kind of bug of this new version... We would REALLY apreciate if you can somehow give us the old version back just while you fix that problem, marcio is a professional tunner and being days without ECTune will put him in a lot of trouble since we are close to a big event. Sorry for flooding the topic, I´ll wait anciously for a reply