datalog wont connect

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

jmmrizzo
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by jmmrizzo »

Continue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vito

Post by Vito »

Well... We tried everything, seriously! I uninstaled the program, deleted de Ectune folder, made a registry clean, rebooted computer, donloaded it from de website, installed, transfered the licence to the Ectune folder, than runned the update from the .rar file. Than I ran the program and got that error message, but as I read in the other topic, it is normal... After that I rebooted the computer, configured the COM ports and started ECtune. The software alowed me to change de baud rates, but that just was not effective... So we are stuck with that again! What i just cant understand is the fact that the program was running smooth before the update... Why would we like to update something to have problems? thanks for the help, Victor

jmmrizzo

Post by jmmrizzo »

nothing ????

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

you are doing weird things. why change the USB transmit buffer. Listen this is what you do. Let mario answer my emails. Then he can add me on skype or msn. I'll remote control his pc. I need the laptop to be on in a car and somebody behind it.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

LISTEN TUNER VERSION DOES NOT USE FORCE UPDATE. USE THE RAR THAT IS IN THE EMAIL. I said that before in a email and PM. 98vtec pointed the same to you. TUNER VERSION: Goto ostrich/emulator info. Reset emulator Goto to settings and select ostrich v1 and v2. Check the hulog port in device manager(only connect hulog) Goto to datalogging disable auto-scan set baud to 38400 and select comm port. I have seen you change a lot of stuff in the device manager e.g. usb transmit buffer to 3840 which is wrong. you thought you have to set the 38400 there. the best. I can. Connect to the laptop and fix your mess. That should fix your ostrich problem. PLEASE DON'T RUN FORCEUPDATE. use the rar as directed.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

FYI datalogging will never connect if you have a solid cel/ no data in the emulator!!!!!!!!! that is problem 1 that happened after you installed the force update version.

R-GTI

Post by R-GTI »

Hello Calvin! We understand their guidelines! We will add it to MSN and wait for your remote assistance to solve all these problems. How can we arrange a time or to organize themselves so that we can meet us online? thanks and hope that all this is resolved soon so that is just a misunderstanding!

calvin

Post by calvin »

Please read all the mails on gmx.net. AIM or Skype is better.

R-GTI

Post by R-GTI »

Calvin, I noticed that you released an update today (0.0.2.3 r1 5/29/2009 update). You sent it to Marcio via email right? This will influence the correctness of our problem without you having to perform a remote assistance on our computer?

calvin

Post by calvin »

no because you guys messed up the system. just installed that too. i'm not talking about force update version. Tuner rar that was not send to you but mario

R-GTI

Post by R-GTI »

Calvin ... what do you recommend before the remote assistance? Uninstall again ECTUNE, download the latest update that you sent to MARCIO via email and then wait for your remote assistance? What still makes no sense is that before we make the UPDATE everything worked very well, and when we do the UPDATE that everything started to work wrong. No system configuration was modified .... that is why it makes sense. Marcio change system settings just to try to correct something, which obviously failed. But the fact of work before the update, and not work after the update does not make absolutely no sense, that is why we insist on being the new version error So let's uninstall program and reinstall and download the latest update sent to you via email.

calvin

Post by calvin »

everything was tested before release. no body else had problems.

jmmrizzo

Post by jmmrizzo »

Oks, let's try via remote help. I'm waiting. Thanks a lot

98vtec

Post by 98vtec »

are you using force update? if you have the tuner version, you always use the updates via email that calvin sends. The force update is only for pro users.. he sent you the license correct? and the newest update correct? I know the newest update works. I tested it this morning. wipe out ectune from the computer entirely. redownload ectune download license and paste it to the ectune directory folder download the rar update and extract it to the ectune directory folder click \"yes to all\" to replace all the new files with the old ones. Now open ectune. Now, all of your old settings (com ports, wideband, datalogging...etc) as well as preferences will have to be reset because you deleted your settings file during the wipe out. Make sure the ostrich is set to vender (ectune and true) in the ostrich info window. Go to settings and emulator com and choose the \"Moates.net ectune ostrich\" and the correct com port. Open your previously saved map (make sure you save your calibrations on a separate drive, like a USB stick. emulator > put base + calibration > verify the the emulator should verify.
eCtune Authorized Tuner Blake Barr Pensacola, FL XXX Performance - In House DynoJet 850-457-DYNO

R-GTI

Post by R-GTI »

Hello 98vtec We are not using the \"force update\" We deleted ECTUNE and cleaned the registry! We downloaded the ECTUNE from the forum We performed the installation BIG POINT - During installation, at the end to be more exact, the program performs a WEB UPDATE, I do not cancel the UPDATE, let it be done normally, correct? We put the license in the program We put the UPDATE that was sent by email We overwrited any information with the \"yes to all\" button Now, you could show me some pictures for this step? \"Make sure the Ostrich is set to sell (and ectune true) Ostrich in the info window. Go to settings and with emulator and choose the \"Moates.net ectune Ostrich\" and with the correct port \" Another Doubt: \"Moates.net ectune Ostrich\"? The correct choice would not be \"Ostrich v1 and v2\"??? Even performing many of these guidelines, we do not succeed in anything .... so I noticed he can not send the map to Ostrich, much less read the map of Ostrich. They are unable to achieve a good connection with the Ostrich One more information: As an attempt to fix the problem, we also update the firmware of the Ostrich.Topic: \" http://forum.ectune.com/viewtopic.php?t=903 \" However nothing has changed, again