datalog wont connect

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

98vtec
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by 98vtec »

R-GTI wrote: BIG POINT - During installation, at the end to be more exact, the program performs a WEB UPDATE, I do not cancel the UPDATE, let it be done normally, correct?
cancel the update or just disconnect the laptop from the internet and it will do it by itself. Really...it shouldnt matter because you are changing the license configuration when you replace it with the tuner license and other tuner files. But just cancel it anyway.
Now, you could show me some pictures for this step? "Make sure the Ostrich is set to sell (and ectune true) Ostrich in the info window. Go to settings and with emulator and choose the "Moates.net ectune Ostrich" and with the correct port "
Go to emulator > ostrich info. If the window there says ectune and true then dont worry about that anymore. If it says none and true, click set vendor and it will lock the ostrich to ectune. The "vendor" deal just locks and unlocks ectune to that particular ostrich. What ostrich do you have? I have a V1. Just set it to what i said and see what happens.
eCtune Authorized Tuner Blake Barr Pensacola, FL XXX Performance - In House DynoJet 850-457-DYNO

bigdaddyvtec

Post by bigdaddyvtec »

calvin wrote:everything was tested before release. no body else had problems.
I updated and didnt try out the newest version... I did tonight as were having a dyno day at 10 am in the morning (in about 8 hours)... and I have a new tranny that I need to teach the pile of shit the new gearing. I can connect to my ostrich, get rom...Verify ROM... No issues. Try to connect to the datalogger though and nothing happens... No error, no nothing... Just doesnt connect... When I go to the menu again, the connect option is still there... I turn the car off and get the cannot open com 5 (as expected)... go to settings and select test and get "Found ECU on comm 5", but no datalogging... Like I said I havent TOUCHED anything..... Ive had it set to not autoscan from the get go and NERVER had any issues with the software till tonight Ran the LATEST force update tonight after seeing that there was a newer one available and restarted my machine, still nothing. This all worked a few days ago and the ONLY thing that changed was the update HELP!!!!
750WHP 575 TQ Leed/eCtuned H22 CD5 Trick SLUT GFI: HOLLA!!! We build FAST

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by xenocron »

Spiker, double check the rest of your settings in various tabs for shits and giggles...sometimes things get \"altered\" during an update so just double check and make sure something isnt causing it to fail on datalog connect. IE, make sure the Innovate Serial connection isnt selected or something...
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

check baud for datalogging. also if you want go to datalogging settings debug test isr and tell me what you see.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

confUsed

Post by confUsed »

I could not get datalogging to work after the update. Didnt touch any settings, just ran force update today, and it works now :)

jmmrizzo

Post by jmmrizzo »

My Problem is finally solved! Datalog works FINE!!! Calvin sent to me an update early morning. After the update everything is back to work!! Thanks a LOT!!!!

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

sounds good.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Tiewoli09

datalog wont connect

Post by Tiewoli09 »

yehh check to see that you DO have some drivers installed on the system for your ethernet card so that your PC can communicate with the card.....