fan control wiring

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

1337EJ1
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by 1337EJ1 »

calvin wrote:that car is not wire for fan switch. also the ecu(edm) doesn't have fan control output. if i remember correctly
Exactly ! There is no A12 wire on EDM car. But EDM ECU can support the output without mod. I use fan control output on A12 wired to thermoswitch.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

1337EJ1 wrote:
calvin wrote:that car is not wire for fan switch. also the ecu(edm) doesn't have fan control output. if i remember correctly
Exactly ! There is no A12 wire on EDM car. But EDM ECU can support the output without mod. I use fan control output on A12 wired to thermoswitch.
my bad.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

combz

Post by combz »

i have an obd2 98 civic, with obd1 conversion harness on ff-squad.com diagram my fanc can control pin on obd2 is pin 27, then on the obd1 conversion harness its pin A12. so it seems like you can just selected Enabled in ectune, and set the temp, and it will work?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

If usdm car yes.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.