Logging problems

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

rbecue
http://phpbb3styles.net

Logging problems

Post by rbecue »

This is probably a simple problem, but somehow I can't get the graph and the afr tables to work. Are there a simple explanation, or shall I post more information ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

IHaveTurbos
<font color=red>eCtune Authorized Dealer</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by IHaveTurbos »

upload your .cal and log file, from the looks of the screen shot you were logging not in playback. In playback is were you can see the a/f in those tables.
Tim - Owner of Turbo Elements www.turboelements.com Dynocom DC-1800sz-SE

rbecue

Post by rbecue »

I just got offline help from my supplier. It seems i've misunderstood the graph. The graph requires to load a logfile to display, it doesn't display realtime logged data. And for the AFR overlay, the conditions set in the settings tab is not met. So thats the reason for no display there. Thanks anyway ;)

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

correct
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Arab1

Help

Post by Arab1 »

Why would mine look like this after some time of logging? the log gets jumpy and broken up. I attached a screen shot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ckretvix

Post by ckretvix »

Probably a signal issue. Check the wiring to the ecu.

Arab1

not wiring

Post by Arab1 »

it's not in the wiring, I would think it would do that all the time if it was though, it only dose it after data logging for some time(towards the end), any other ideas?

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

Log post fuel. If it activates all the time, your ecu is restarting all the time. Most times it caused by bad connections or electronical interference.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands