Alpha N indexing

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Big3racing
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Alpha N indexing

Post by Big3racing »

Right now I have an ITB setup on the dyno and am trying to setup the Alpha N indexing. I wanted to add and edit some columbs for some more TPS control. When I try to change the TPS % at the top of the columb, It does not allow me to enter a percentage. I ended up figuring out how to get some results I needed to continue, but it was kind of a headache at first. What I had to do is click on the columb and imput 1 to get 35%, 2 to get 39% 4 to get 50%, etc. It didnt make much sense, but I'm going to roll with it for now. I'll have some numbers up later, 13:1 lsvtec with a 150 shot direct port nitrous setup. It should be fun.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

I see something strange yes. On the bug list. And Fixed in 3 min.! I have send you an email with an update!
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

VTEC Inside

Post by VTEC Inside »

calvin wrote: And Fixed in 3 min.!
lol What a support !!!

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

See attached bug/and fixed explained
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.