Line Graph Resolution Zoom Views?

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

ibrandon
http://phpbb3styles.net

Line Graph Resolution Zoom Views?

Post by ibrandon »

How can i change the resolution on the tuning graphs next to the fuel/igintion tables? The tables is set to 3 bar map sensor, but the resolution on the line graphs are hard to see. I want to be able to switch or zoom in among viewing resolutions like Hondata has. It has the option to view NA, 3 bar and 5 bar. Thanks!

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Re: Line Graph Resolution Zoom Views?

Post by calvin »

ibrandon wrote:How can i change the resolution on the tuning graphs next to the fuel/igintion tables? The tables is set to 3 bar map sensor, but the resolution on the line graphs are hard to see. I want to be able to switch or zoom in among viewing resolutions like Hondata has. It has the option to view NA, 3 bar and 5 bar. Thanks!
You can full map all line or vacumn only.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

ibrandon

Post by ibrandon »

awesome! Thanks