Staged Boost control not working

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Staged Boost control not working

Post by Bugermass »

tried to use it last night, and it wouldn't activate any of the outputs.. I have to use GPOs to make it work.. Also we were using A12,A15 and A20.. For some reason eCtune wouldn't activate A20.. We tried to different ECUs.. It shows active in the datalog but the ECU output was not changing..
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

when i tested it/code it... it worked.. I'll test this afternoon. I had a car nos on Purge that was working
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

did you check this yet??

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

talked to dave today, he said that he was having issues getting A20 output to work as well..

calvin

Post by calvin »

i will have a look at messure it with a multi meter
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

Can somebody test a20? Chris when can u?

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

we did test with a meter, and it wasn't changing the state of the output even thought datalogging was showing that it was being activated.

calvin

Post by calvin »

i send u a new test bin

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

A20 works now..

calvin

Post by calvin »

those a20 only work or the manual boost controller

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

A20 works, not sure about manual boost forgot to test, I'll test that as soon as I get a chance this week..

calvin

Post by calvin »

Chris? Did u still test this? If the weather holds later i can test it... with a datalog...

deluded
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by deluded »

it is a little more complex to set up, but when we were developing our 3 stage n2o boards years ago we set up our adapter harness to test op under driving conditions like this: back-pin a wire in at D20, solder 10k ohm to end of wire, solder 2 wires to other end of resistor, back-pin one wire to a20, back-pin other wire to generic 0-5V datalog input (eld, egr lift, etc) datalog should show 5V when op is inactive and 0V when activated. now you can test the op at 8k rpm and 20 psi (example) without staring at a voltmeter. i'm waiting for some ostriches to arrive or i'd test it for you today. hope this helps. edit: good way to test radiator fan control, too.

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

No, I think my outputs are messed up on my ECU.. I was doing a nitrous setup a few weeks ago and I tried A20 and A6 and neither worked.. But A12 and A13 worked fine. I tested A6 and A20 with a multimeter and it was showing like 4-5volts then when I inverted it would jump to like 7-8 volts it was really weird.. So I think it needs to be tested just to make sure with another ECU, which I am in the process of trying to find another P72..

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

OBDI P72, well, I have a fully converted P06 with OBDI IAB added...
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock