Staged Boost control not working

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by calvin »

i'll test if the weather holds
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

fix there was indead a bug. I fixed it.. I tested at it seems to work. please test somebody.. Just put everywhere mill output.. different speed and make a log... Thanks
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

It's working
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

did you get a chance to test ALL the outputs to verify they work both in staged boost and in GPO? Just want to know if its my ECU before I go and buy another one.
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

calvin

Post by calvin »

they all work

calvin

Post by calvin »

still tested the MBC outputs?

calvin

Post by calvin »

tested?