FYI: AC Invert Input option

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

JaredKaragen
http://phpbb3styles.net

FYI: AC Invert Input option

Post by JaredKaragen »

Calvin: F.Y.I. This 2.0r7 update fixed the bug (present in r6 and previous) for the AC invert input checkbox not holding it's value. I checked just now and it's fixed; I tried using it again last night before the update today. This is an FYI post.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

where is this exactly?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Sorry, on the FTL input select. (eCtune won't load right now, so I am waiting for a response to other thread) but it was the Launch control enable switch.... when AC switch was used for the input, before it wouldn't change, not in the ECU, or in the parameters. It worked in the R7 version. I will double confirm in the test version you sent me.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

JaredKaragen please confirm
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

confirmed fixed a while ago; just double-checked right now. Thanks!