couple bugs i noticed.

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

non-vtec
http://phpbb3styles.net

couple bugs i noticed.

Post by non-vtec »

these may have been reported already or not. ectune pro 0.0.2.0r7 RPM scaler bug: Tools>Scaler Setup>RPM scaler when you try to change the RPM scalers in increment or divide, no matter what row you select to start at it will always start at row 1. if you enter for example row 6 it will start at row 1. Upload Rom on emulator connection bug: in settings this does not remain checked after you select save. Data logging \"USB Error\" bug? i don't know how or why this happens with my machine. i cannot have the datalog ECU connected for anytime more than 5 minutes. i get a \"USB ERROR\" pop up window and ectune freezes and i have to re-start it. i will try to duplicate this issue a little more. maybe i should try different sampling rates? i left everything at default. i had this issue with r6 and also with r7 too. there is also a insert colum bug that messes up the ignition timing tables. but i think calvin is aware of that. i saw another report on that. that is all i can think of for now. keep up the good work!

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

Thank the usb error shows that the usb cables disconnects the port is not available anymore... So look at cable or drivers. I'll fix/check the follwing: -rpm scaling starting row -insert column is buggy and will be fixed -Upload Rom on emulator connection
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

non-vtec

Post by non-vtec »

hey calvin does the length of USB cable have any issues with dissconecting? mine is about 10 or 12 feet long curled up under the passengers seat then plugged into a small usb hub....?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

not sure be usb error.. come when the port magicly disappeare from ectune. unexpected..
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

calvin wrote:Thank the usb error shows that the usb cables disconnects the port is not available anymore... So look at cable or drivers. I'll fix/check the follwing: -rpm scaling starting row -insert column is buggy and will be fixed -Upload Rom on emulator connection
-RPM scaling bug fixed -Insert column/row fixed -Upload rom fixed this in version 0.0.2.1 r2 t1