Crashes related to Graph

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

JaredKaragen
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by JaredKaragen »

Calvin, I am running 2.1r3 I would open my .cal, open my log open the graph window minimize the graph window crash. 1/2 the time I need to kill the process in task manager. I will atach the cal and log from my tuning laptop shortly.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

the log and cal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i'll check
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

JaredKaragen wrote:Calvin, I am running 2.1r3 I would open my .cal, open my log open the graph window minimize the graph window crash. 1/2 the time I need to kill the process in task manager. I will atach the cal and log from my tuning laptop shortly.
this only happens if the graph is not loaded and you minimize the graph screen right? if fully loaded you don't have this problem right? i see it always happens can u confirm. Fixing now
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Well; I would just load eCtune, load the datalog, then open the graph window once it's done loading.... then immideately minimize the graph window after it shows up completely, and boom... crash. Sounds like you found it though. I'll keep my eyes out for more.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

2.1r4 Same log, same tune Open cal open log hit the graph button not once, but twice. Now, select a different one of your presets for the graph on the upper left of the graph window and it will crash. I have 2 predefined presets: Default: RPM TPS --------------- A/F Inj Duty Boost BoostCutActive --------------- IAT ECT VSS Gear And Closeloop: RPM TPS ---------------- Inj Duty VSS A/F Ratio ---------------- o2 short trim MAP Just incase it is somehow related to the parameter's in the predefined list. Man.. these ones are getting funny to find =P

calvin

Post by calvin »

i have a few of those too let me test.. btw like the log loading statusbar/cursor? bug here tooo.. Next release. Find more bugs in the mean time

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Yeah, I noticed those ones; I think it has to do with the window seeming to build a new one before handing off from the old window... but that's just pure speculation... I am going to be fiddling with my logs for a few more hours tonight. Serial stream testing comes shortly; I just need to make a clamp peice for my tailpipe probe and an extension for the analog outs/power.

calvin

Post by calvin »

good

calvin

Post by calvin »

fixed double click bug

calvin

Post by calvin »

jaredkaren confirm bug fixes?

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Confirmed, this one was fixed. (I believe the bug fixed, but thread left open). Thanks!