Crashes related to Graph

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

JaredKaragen
http://phpbb3styles.net

Crashes related to Graph

Post by JaredKaragen »

Here's an interesting one I found last night. open ectune open ROM open graph pane (should be empty cause no log loaded) close graph window open settings go to the \"Live plots\" tab change the TPS% modifier to whatever (lets say 70 or 88) then save. crash. It was a mess of steps when i found it last night, but I was able to narrow it down in the past few minutes when I though of it again. This is better than the 50+ steps needed origionally =P This bug was also present in 0021r2t1
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

zex_cool

Post by zex_cool »

same here.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

thank i'll look into it
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

no crash here is that the exact step? from start up
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

xenocron
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by xenocron »

No Crash...but an error here.
See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at eCtune.Controls.ctrlLogGraph.““�˜�†‰�“() at eCtune.Controls.ctrlLogGraph.‹‘™ˆ’Ž™š“() at eCtune.Dal.Config.SensorUpdateDelegate.Invoke() at eCtune.Dal.Config.SensorUpdateEvent() at eCtune.frmSettings.““�‰‘‡�††(Object , EventArgs ) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Regards, Xenocron Tuning Solutions eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Ringwood, NJ / Hillburn, NY U.S.A. www.xenocron.com DIY ECU Chipping, Fuel Management Parts and more...

calvin

Post by calvin »

and u did this with those steps?

z31

Post by z31 »

With those same exact posted steps I also got the same error as Xenocron. No crash though, just an error.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

yeah; everytime I go to check exact steps to get a crash, I will close eCtune, then reopen eCtune, and reopen ROM; etc.... If I make a mistake, or it does not work, I will close eCtune and start over.

Civic Tsi
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Civic Tsi »

Get the error too. There's an object that isn't referenced, probably the graph window. Also in Settings->Live plots, minimum is spell wrong. There's a \"i\" that shouldn't be there.
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Qc, Qc, Canada

calvin

Post by calvin »

why i don't get this error. i'll check tomorrow again

calvin

Post by calvin »

i debug the routines a bit.. Can somebody send a screenshot of the graph window after this error is thrown?

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

The strange thing is that af you press \"ok\" the datalogging jumps 1 frame further and then it gives this message again, and again, and again. It stops after you stopped the playing datalog.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

calvin

Post by calvin »

yes i found it. I ahd to close the graph window. Stupid me fixed btw

calvin

Post by calvin »

Gaskleppie wrote:The strange thing is that af you press "ok" the datalogging jumps 1 frame further and then it gives this message again, and again, and again. It stops after you stopped the playing datalog.
fixed y0

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Yaaaaay! Hash one for the good guys!