Parameters window bugs all in one thread....

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

JaredKaragen
http://phpbb3styles.net

Parameters window bugs all in one thread....

Post by JaredKaragen »

Starting at the top of the Parameters Window: Injector calibration pane: In the \"Injector offset FV\" field, it is listed as a decimal, but can not be adjusted by one... I think this qualifies =P Map sensor pane: If you enter an invalid input, the second you hit a letter, it will show the little !, great! but on all other panes, you need to click out of the field to see the error. Could you make all of the fields behave like the map sensor pane? it seems like a more seamless and cleaner function.. though more work for you. VTAK Settings: low load TPS % can crash from an invalid input high load tps % also, rest are good. IAB settings: set and resume fields crash upon invalid input TPS sensor: this one you need to check out; invalid input bug here too, but after an invalid input has been erased and put to normal, click between the 2 fields, crashes on both. AC: idle recovery fields both crash upon invalid input others fine Boost Cut: Cold boost invlid input error hot boost invalid input error Closeloop: Target o2 volt field IIE (Invalid Input Error; I am sick of typing the whole term now) TPS Tip-In Corrections/Retard: (check the title on the pane, and the title on the settings list, slightly different) VSS Minimum IIE VSS Maximum IIE RPM Minimum IIE RPM Maximum IIE When I was clicking on all of the tables and fields, the groups of them, all the sudden I got a bunch of !'s.. and they won't go away... I didn't change any of the values in the field... here's a screenshot: Image FTS: FTS antilag IIE on both fields. Overheat Protection: revlimit field IIE Lean Protection: #1 Above Load IIE #1 Maximum lean duration IIE #2 Above Load IIE EBC: EBC Activation IIE Wastegate Activation IIE Closeloop feedback overshoot sensativity IIE Closeloop feedback undershoot sensativity IIE Closeloop adj Min IIE Closeloop Adj Max IIE Solenoid Configuration: min field IIE max field IIE Closeloop Compensation Maps: Target error duty vs. adjustment: you can input text there with no errors, this can't be right. Click reset PSI error, an choose cancel. crash And.. that's my complete run over the parameters window.. well atleast all of the options that aren't greyed out. That should keep you busy for a while Calvin :wink: There goes 45 min of my life... testing each field, one by one.. I think I deserve a drink =D
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

well is plenty i'll fix them when i have time.. sleept time now
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Also calvin, I did a re-upload of rom and cal, I came up 3 blinks with the CEL on PRO...

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

PRO=3 DIY=4 Tuner=adjustable
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

Ahhh, cool, I thought it was 2x for PRO, 3x for DIY :oops:

calvin

Post by calvin »

JaredKaragen wrote:Ahhh, cool, I thought it was 2x for PRO, 3x for DIY :oops:
my fault

calvin

Re: Parameters window bugs all in one thread....

Post by calvin »

JaredKaragen wrote: Map sensor pane: If you enter an invalid input, the second you hit a letter, it will show the little !, great! but on all other panes, you need to click out of the field to see the error. Could you make all of the fields behave like the map sensor pane? it seems like a more seamless and cleaner function.. though more work for you.
after r5 release i'll do that

calvin

Post by calvin »

all fixed. once again thanks

nate

Post by nate »

Good work to Jared on finding a whole pile of bugs and to Calvin for knocking them out!
eCtune Team

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

nate wrote:Good work to Jared on finding a whole pile of bugs and to Calvin for knocking them out!
I used to program myself. Next release comes the settings window.... :twisted:

calvin

Post by calvin »

send an update r5 to test these bugs... so we can close this

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

I am guessing it's in my email, I will test it at work tomorrow =)

calvin

Post by calvin »

yeah on mail

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

V 0.0.2.1r5 Boost Controller-> Deadband Error: IIE EBC Duty Cycle Lookup Maps: Click on the top cell, second column from the right: shows an '!' after you click out of it.... one of the phantom ones; but it's there. Looks like that's it for the parameters window. When I get the new beta releases, what file is it that I can not replace to keep all of my personal settings? I got reset to metric again when I installed r5 =/ Lost my graph setups too. When all of the parameters window is done, I will do an IIE check on the settings window, and so-on. I can start new thread, or continue in this one; whichever you prefer.

z31

Post by z31 »

JaredKaragen wrote:V 0.0.2.1r5 When I get the new beta releases, what file is it that I can not replace to keep all of my personal settings? I got reset to metric again when I installed r5 =/ Lost my graph setups too.
When I update, I've always copied my old settings folder from the previous revision. It'll keep all your settings the same. I've done this on every revision so far and no problems. Hope that helps.