Found some 'bugs'...

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

RoadXY
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by RoadXY »

Found some more 'bugs'. Using the web-update version; logger type. - In the sensor setup there is in the description on the left side an strange symbol. I know that this symbol represents the return key but it looks a bit strange. (see attached picture). - In the 'Graph template setup' there are 2 sensors named MIL. One is always 0 (zero) and one follows the 'real' MIL flashes... - Also in the 'Graph template setup' if you have, for example, 4 te plotted sensors and if you remove the 3th the 4th is also lost if you select it using the arrow keys (holding the up-key). No problems when using the mouse though! Future request: is it usefull to have an sort of cancel button in the 'graph template setup' that when you accedently mes up you setting things won't be saved? Now, both the x on the upper right and close will save the settings. Just an question/suggestion :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Civic Tsi
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Civic Tsi »

No strange symbol here. It has probably has something to do with your language setting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Qc, Qc, Canada

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

could be language, could be a memory/HDD glitch... run a defrag/chkdsk =)
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

Ok, my language is set to Nederlands (The Netherlands). But that should not be an problem with this proffesional software? :lol: :wink: Did you guys verify the other problems?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

it's a probably linefeed char
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

Yep.

mafdark

Post by mafdark »

I did get the peak value for VSS to show up but its definitely off. When I graph the peak is no where near what it says it is (somewhere in the 100's) Bug? Image

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

I noticed a few strange things: in a log I show jumping from 31 MPH to 63 in a flash; logs record me skipping gears, and doing pulls... it doesn't add up: Image

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

can u send me the log and cal per email?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

sent to u at cjperformance. Thanks!

calvin

Post by calvin »

Is this by chance happening when the overflow error pops up? I notice the readouts freeze untill you click OK.... maybe this is the gap where I looked away, and when I saw it. I think I might be onto it... Look at the big empty space; happened during decel; then shows odd results and immideately is cruising at 40Mph??? Use with this .cal Let me know what you think! -Alan
Makes perfect sense... the datalogging/recording routine is stopped when that error pops up. Then if you wait to click OK and datalogging recording is resumed you have an other speed;) As i said. r11 will only popup that msg ones and asked to lower column 1 mbar to a new value eCtune calculates.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

calvin wrote:Makes perfect sense... the datalogging/recording routine is stopped when that error pops up. Then if you wait to click OK and datalogging recording is resumed you have an other speed;) As i said. r11 will only popup that msg ones and asked to lower column 1 mbar to a new value eCtune calculates.
Right on!!!