Tps calibration bug 0.0.2.1 r4

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

cbustuner
http://phpbb3styles.net

Tps calibration bug 0.0.2.1 r4

Post by cbustuner »

Problem any changes in the tps sensor re-scaling settings will cause eCtune to display an error message and not save any changes. steps to reproduce Open new or current rom open parameters open hardware settings open tps sensor enable tps sensor rescaling select custom Input any value in the min box (even the preset value that was previosuly there) and click any other window or option and you will get this error
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

yes i got a big list this was already reported. I'll work on all those bugs today so expect a version r5 later tonight. For the mean time use tools->tps calibration Tested that yesterday
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

teah, tools-> TPS calibration works great; don't be alarmed if the voltage values change when switching between closed and high points of the calibration; I noticed something, but in the end, it ended up being nothing.... just the way it works.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

JaredKaragen wrote:teah, tools-> TPS calibration works great; don't be alarmed if the voltage values change when switching between closed and high points of the calibration; I noticed something, but in the end, it ended up being nothing.... just the way it works.
explain please.. i don't understand
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

calvin wrote:
JaredKaragen wrote:teah, tools-> TPS calibration works great; don't be alarmed if the voltage values change when switching between closed and high points of the calibration; I noticed something, but in the end, it ended up being nothing.... just the way it works.
explain please.. i don't understand
It does this thing when you have throttle closed it will say like .63 volts or something, then you hit next and it falls to .48 volts or something with no change to the throttle position. At least thats what happens to me. Doesnt cause a problem though, since under .63 volts the fcut is on and it acts normal.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

exactly; I was having a brain-fart and couldn't put it into words or remember the specific voltages. It freaked me out a few times, hitting next, and instantaneously seeing a different voltage; but in the end, it was confirmed via the logger is was 100% correct. I think it might be the formula being called between the 2 windows that is used for displaying the TPS value on the window.
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

calvin

Post by calvin »

if u use the tpc cal tool You get it 100% good Open up Throttle close press next Throttle max press next/finished Check with logger it will be 100% good

calvin

Post by calvin »

fixed

calvin

Post by calvin »

bug reporter confirm fix pls

yayabei

Post by yayabei »

It freaked me out a few times, hitting next, and instantaneously seeing a different voltage; but in the end, it was confirmed via the logger is was 100% correct. I think it might be the formula being called between the 2 windows that is used for displaying the TPS value on the window.

yayabei

Post by yayabei »

yayabei wrote:It freaked me out a few times, hitting next, and instantaneously seeing a different voltage; but in the end, it was confirmed via the logger is was 100% correct. I think it might be the formula being called between the 2 windows that is used for displaying the TPS value on the window.
where to buy flash cards where to buy compact flash cards where can i buy flash cards

sam453

Post by sam453 »

Thank you for the answer. I have solved it.
buy gold hoop earrings from pandawill