afr wont change/emulator/datalogging connection problems

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

KIT
http://phpbb3styles.net

afr wont change/emulator/datalogging connection problems

Post by KIT »

Today I try to do my first ectuning, but I´m having problems. This is what I do. I select a p28 ecu, (cause I have a p06 converted to vtec), the 240 cc injectors, and the d15b7 base map, cause I have a d16y7 engine. My aem wideband show´s 10, then I decrease the values on the map, but the afr´s never change. Also I try to calibrate my tps , and it says ecu not connected or something like that. I test kill injectors and it works, I set the idle to differents ponts and do not respond very good. Ans on some moment it shows that muy ostrich do not have license, then the problem is gonna, Please help guys

danny

Post by danny »

not trying to thread jack you...im in the same boat...cant get my aem to read right...already tried another ecu...same results...i know my aem is fine....i just find it odd....it won't read at all on d12,b6 or d14...

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

try rea vout going to the ECU with a fluke meter... see if the voltage output corresponds... then check it with it hooked to the ECU pin and check the connctor going into the ECU from the inside of the harnss to see if your AFR voltage is making it through to the ECU to rule those out ;)
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

Is \"realtime update\" enabled?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

emulator menu item->realtime update... But a basemap with 240cc should never run 10's afr post your map
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

KIT

Post by KIT »

real time us updated, and the car smokes black, I´m using a d15b7 base map from ectune, and the car still runs 10 on idle and 12-13 on high load and 10´s on low load. My aem it is not connected to the ECu, but I´ll hook this to d14 or EDL d10. Any opnions that I have to check box?? like close loop, or something else ??? I´ll try to run both o2 sensors , oem on d14 and aem on d10. Sometime when I use the option put the map, program freeze and then close, and I have to restart again, this happend 2 or 3 times My AEM is working fine. Please help, I want to finish my first tuning today.
Last edited by KIT on Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

calvin

Post by calvin »

disable closeloop/disable ve correction(done by default) in pro version. It should run and never 10 Post calibration
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

try
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KIT

Post by KIT »

Thanks Calvin, I´ll try, and I´ll let you know.

Bindegal
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Bindegal »

Perhaps a bad chipping job? Does datalogging work? If not, ECU may be in limp-home mode. /Allan

calvin

Post by calvin »

Bindegal wrote:Perhaps a bad chipping job? Does datalogging work? If not, ECU may be in limp-home mode. /Allan
x2

KIT

Post by KIT »

Well, guys I try to make the tunning today, but the problem is the same, I can't move the afr ratios, timimng map, can't conect to the ecu. The Ecu I'm using is good, is the one that I was using on my last setup tuned on Uber without any prob. Here are some screen shots: Image Image here my com config: Image Image

KIT

Post by KIT »

Calvin I'm using the map that you send me. And the ECU it´s not on limp mode

KIT

Post by KIT »

Pleaae help me guys

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

What IS working? Is the datalogger connection working? You give us screen shots about no connection, but you say that you use the bin Calvin sent you. Thats impossible when you dont have a connection. Try to explain step by step what you are doing. What works, and what not. Maybe its just about bautrate settings or something.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands