afr wont change/emulator/datalogging connection problems

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

KIT
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by KIT »

Nate: this is what happend
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Adam Hopkins
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Adam Hopkins »

what about when you hit debug, test, have you tried a different usb cable, a different usb port? try all this, let us know the result

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

disconnect ostrich and look in device manager what port hulog is using. Disable auto-scan and select that port. baud 38400
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

Is he changing the 2nd set of maps instead of the 1st?
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

KIT

Post by KIT »

calvin wrote:disconnect ostrich and look in device manager what port hulog is using. Disable auto-scan and select that port. baud 38400
I do this and the port the hulog is using is com4, and ectune is detecting com7, I´ll try tomorrow. Thanks Calvin

nate

Post by nate »

Gaskleppie wrote:Is he changing the 2nd set of maps instead of the 1st?
Good eye... it does appear in the very first screenshot posted that he has the secondary maps selected. Which of course will not make changes to the car unless they are activated.
eCtune Team

calvin

Post by calvin »

nate wrote:
Good eye... it does appear in the very first screenshot posted that he has the secondary maps selected. Which of course will not make changes to the car unless they are activated.
x2
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

KIT

Post by KIT »

Here is the problem with datalogging, coneccted to com4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KIT

Post by KIT »

I also make the test on emulator on same port, and it found the Ostritch

KIT

Post by KIT »

No Sir, changes only tried on 1st maps, for shure. Maybe when I do the screen shoots I click on the 2nd maps by mistake, if you check all my screen shoots, just one is on the 2nd map.

calvin

Post by calvin »

You didn't disable auto-scan. Isn't the hulog plug backwards in the ecu? try that

Almighty-Si

Post by Almighty-Si »

calvin wrote:You didn't disable auto-scan. Isn't the hulog plug backwards in the ecu? try that
Was just going to ask that. Just disable auto-scan and then plug in the datalogging cable and check which com port opens and choose it in the software.

KIT

Post by KIT »

I´m lost, I never say that I have a hulog.. I don´t have any Hulog, just the Ostrich, but not is supposed that I can datalogg with it??? Or at least connect to the ECU to calibrate tps and track sensor info ???

zeeman

Post by zeeman »

an ostrich is an emulator, not a datalogger. No wonder you can't connect to the datalogging. You NEED a datalogging cable (hondalog, hulog, xenocron cable) to datalog.

calvin

Post by calvin »

jesus.............. You need an ostrich for emulation and hulog for datalogging(cell trace, tps cal, ign lock, everything)