what's your email??? you can send it to [email protected]

KIT

Post by KIT »

KIT wrote:
calvin wrote:send me an email so i can send u something
what's your email??? you can send it to [email protected]
sorry cal I most go

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

well next time
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i remote connected to his laptop in his car. eCtune work, ectune runs on the ecu. no solid cell Horrible idle. with overall fuel trim -60% the afr is still 10.5 but idle is better. This is a stock honda engine with 240. -60% less fuel is not normall
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

KIT

Post by KIT »

Calvin, thanks for your assitance, you are cool .. I´ll check my injectors, timing, anf fuel presurre tomorrow. Hopefully this will fix my problems and I can tune my car. Also I´ll hook my datallog cable tomorrow or saturday. Just a final question on this : when you do -60% on fuel, the map do not change the values, then I suppose that this funtion is like reducing the size of the injetors for a -60% , but the time that injetors open is the same??

calvin

Post by calvin »

it multiplies the fuel value with 0.4 so removes 60% fuel you can see that in datalogging(injector duration)

KIT

Post by KIT »

calvin wrote:it multiplies the fuel value with 0.4 so removes 60% fuel you can see that in datalogging(injector duration)
Got it, thanks. I´ll let you know on saturday about my car, thanks

calvin

Post by calvin »

how did this turn out?