*FIXED* Bugs in afr overlay

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

civic4g
http://phpbb3styles.net

*FIXED* Bugs in afr overlay

Post by civic4g »

Hi Calvin I've found some issues in afr overlay: 1-The option to \"Clear Selected Cells\" in Tuner menu is not working properly, when executed it clears all afr values from tables and not only selected ones. 2- When are made auto adjustments to selection and lets say that we are in low cam afr overlay, the afr values from selected cells/positions are cleared in both low and high cam. Let me know if you need more info.
Last edited by civic4g on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i'll look into it
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

Add to list will be fixed in r9
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

confirm fixed?

civic4g

Post by civic4g »

confirm fixed?
Sorry for the delay answering you. Issue nº 2 is fixed. Issue nº 1 still not 100% fixed (works randomly) Check the videoclip attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

calvin

Post by calvin »

that means it clears only low cam sometime and sometime it clears high cam too?

civic4g

Post by civic4g »

that means it clears only low cam sometime and sometime it clears high cam too?
This problem: \"When are made auto adjustments to selection and lets say that we are in low cam afr overlay, the afr values from selected cells/positions are cleared in both low and high cam\" seems FIXED This problem: \"The option to \"Clear Selected Cells\" in Tuner menu is not working properly, when executed it clears all afr values from tables and not only selected ones.\" it's NOT FIXED. In the video file you can see all cells being cleared when I asked to clear just the selected ones. I've seen this function working OK randomly but couldn't capture it in this video. For ex first time I clear selected cells works OK and the next time all of them get erased. I'll try to capture this in a new video.

civic4g

Post by civic4g »

Here is the promised video thats shows the randomness of the \"Clear selected cells\" function. http://filipedua.planetaclix.pt/updated.zip

calvin

Post by calvin »

thanks for the bug report. i reproduced it and fixed it... i'll leave the topic open so you can report it work on the next release

civic4g

Post by civic4g »

Now it's working good, fix confirmed. Thanks