Bugs, ewwwww.

eCtune Bugs and Fixed Bugs

Moderator: Gaskleppie

MADMAX
http://phpbb3styles.net

Bugs, ewwwww.

Post by MADMAX »

So far eCtune has worked great. Made 300whp on my D15B at 16psi of boost on piss 91 tane gas. Some things though. 1) The peak clear function does not actually clear the peak value in the datalog. You have to start and stop the datalog to actually clear it. 2) When selecting multiple cells with shift + arrow keys, every time you kit the arrow key it appears as if it reselects all of the cells. It makes it really laggy. 3) I mentioned this before, but I still would like to see the option of only viewing the 2D fuel/ignition graphs or simply having an extra window that just shows these graphs. 4) Maybe I'm and idiot on this one, but the only way I can view the datalog graphs (not Tuner live plots) is to record, save, and re-open the log. Is there something I am doing wrong to view these graphs? Thanks everyone.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

1) double check peak again last time i tested it worked(clearing) 2)That is how it works for now 3)I have to code/change that(not important now, but on the list) 4)that is correct you can only view a saved log file. Not real time
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

nate
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by nate »

calvin wrote:4)that is correct you can only view a saved log file. Not real time
In the Options there is a setting to open the datalog file when you stop recording. It may make things a little easier for you ;)
eCtune Team

calvin

Post by calvin »

correct :shock:
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

MADMAX

Post by MADMAX »

calvin wrote:1) double check peak again last time i tested it worked(clearing)
I tried it and it won't clear. Press clear and then hit peak again, it will show the previous peak. Even better turn on peak and then press clear. It won't clear itIt will still show previous peak. Thanks for the tip nate.

calvin

Post by calvin »

bugs fix in current version? please report back