Calvin work on saturday?

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

glove
http://phpbb3styles.net

Calvin work on saturday?

Post by glove »

Does he give out licences on weekends? its a life and death situation and i need mine today. can any authorised dealers give them out?

greasemonkee

Post by greasemonkee »

If it's a life or death situation and it depends on windows, consider it dead...

glove

Post by glove »

does anyone have his phone number? god forbid i hafto tune with crome this weekend.

Adam Hopkins
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Adam Hopkins »

Yes he will send lisence on the weekends if he is able to. I know he at least reads the forum every day. He has another ful time job just like the rest of us except he travels to different countries. He is sometimes unable to get same day service but he never takes more than a couple of days. Thanks for being patient.
Regards, Adam Hopkins eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Murfreesboro, Tn, USA

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

it was send.. i just came back from the interior and then send it a few hours later
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.