Overlay Advance Options

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

ultra spikey
http://phpbb3styles.net

Overlay Advance Options

Post by ultra spikey »

Can anyone here explain to me what exactly these options do? I noticed while logging the cells werent changing when the a/f changed after making adjustments. I'm assuming it may have to do with these options.

ultra spikey

Post by ultra spikey »

also, how are the values displayed in the cells? is it showing the overall average of the data?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

keeping your mouse pointer over the checkbox or textbox there is a good description.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

ultra spikey

Post by ultra spikey »

I did see the \"Quick Helps\" but didn't help me really. I must be dumb cause I feel clueless. I think I have an idea what they might mean, but I could use some verification. -Sample Update Delay - Number of sample hits before a hit is valid. Say this is set to 15 hits, so after 15 hits it puts the data into the cell? and then after 15 more hits, it puts that data into the cell? and so on and so on? Does it average it out? or just put the last logged value? -Stack Size - The size of the deep stack(where recordings per cell are stored)Use a size from 25-150. Say this is set to 100, after 100 hits does it just throw away that data in the cell and start recollecting the data again? -Min Samples(start filter) - Minimum amount of sample required before new values are filtered before adding them to the stack. I guess this one sounds pretty self-explanatory.

b20beast

Post by b20beast »

ultra spikey wrote:I did see the "Quick Helps" but didn't help me really. I must be dumb cause I feel clueless. I think I have an idea what they might mean, but I could use some verification. -Sample Update Delay - Number of sample hits before a hit is valid. Say this is set to 15 hits, so after 15 hits it puts the data into the cell? and then after 15 more hits, it puts that data into the cell? and so on and so on? Does it average it out? or just put the last logged value? -Stack Size - The size of the deep stack(where recordings per cell are stored)Use a size from 25-150. Say this is set to 100, after 100 hits does it just throw away that data in the cell and start recollecting the data again? -Min Samples(start filter) - Minimum amount of sample required before new values are filtered before adding them to the stack. I guess this one sounds pretty self-explanatory.
I Would like to know this as well And updates?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

b20beast wrote:
ultra spikey wrote:I did see the "Quick Helps" but didn't help me really. I must be dumb cause I feel clueless. I think I have an idea what they might mean, but I could use some verification. -Sample Update Delay - Number of sample hits before a hit is valid. Say this is set to 15 hits, so after 15 hits it puts the data into the cell? and then after 15 more hits, it puts that data into the cell? and so on and so on? Does it average it out? or just put the last logged value? -Stack Size - The size of the deep stack(where recordings per cell are stored)Use a size from 25-150. Say this is set to 100, after 100 hits does it just throw away that data in the cell and start recollecting the data again? -Min Samples(start filter) - Minimum amount of sample required before new values are filtered before adding them to the stack. I guess this one sounds pretty self-explanatory.
I Would like to know this as well And updates?
-Sample Update Delay: wait x amount of sample before logging the afr this is for wideband delay. This is only done when u first hit the cell. -Min Samples(start filter): wait e.g. 100 samples to filter out the bad ones with a algorithm. -Stack Size: the size of sample kept if there are more sample the first sample is the first out. FIFO... 10-10.1-11-11-10.1 5 stack size number 6 comes the first 10 is thrown away and everything moved left.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.