help, my program expires tomorrow

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

red_zone
http://phpbb3styles.net

help, my program expires tomorrow

Post by red_zone »

hello,my ectune expires tomorrow.force update does not work, try taking a few days but there has been luck.someone has the same problem?

non-vtec

Post by non-vtec »

there will be a update by tommorow. calvin always releases the update the day it expires.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

releasing
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

blowngsr1

Post by blowngsr1 »

has it been released i cant open ectune it says old version

butch11a

Post by butch11a »

still got the old version.
New to eCtune, and still a lot to learn.....

wolve

Post by wolve »

butch11a wrote:still got the old version.
DAMN i got a 600 dollar dyno session in 1.5 hours and ectune won't update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! two cars who can't be tuned and 600 dollars gone if it's not updatable within 1.5 hour FUKKin, i'm tired of this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GuusMeij

Post by GuusMeij »

old version and this morning is dyno-day i have now a big problem..!

CRX2

Post by CRX2 »

GuusMeij wrote:old version and this morning is dyno-day i have now a big problem..!
Same problem here...... :(

Wazzzup

Post by Wazzzup »

Same problem here, I need tomorrow at the races.
EG H22A 1/4 mile 13.6 sec @ Drachten with eCtune

GuusMeij

Post by GuusMeij »

maybe it is an idea that when the new version sould be availlible that the old version still works for a few days, because now there is not 1 version that works and a lot of people who go on the dyno today have a major big problem! Also the people in the netherlands who have tomorrow a dragrace have a problem with editing there setups..

ibrandon

Post by ibrandon »

I'm am not happy right now...honestly i am heated.. I thought I updated few days ago, even though the expiration notice kept coming on when i open ectune, and didnt think much of it. Well tonight I spent hours figuring out my wiring issue on my injectors. Finally got her to run, got 20 miles out of the city while tuning, and 12:00 midnight ectune shutdowns on me...and exited the program in a blink of an eye. I don't even know if it saved my changes,, and i couldnt do jack crap! Luckily the car ran good enough to drive home...and when i thought i was able to update after i get home, nope! Came straight to the forum and found others having similar issues. This is a serious issue and needs to be addressed so it does not happen in the future. This updating mishap can costs people money, time and major headache and to boot, unsatisfied customers. You have a great software here, but man this updating thing can stray many people away, if this keeps reoccurring like this. I mean this got me really angry tonight... Its not fun to drive around miles out from your house to have a program shut down stone cold on you, when we the customers did take initial attempts to update the software as requested. Sorry if i come off hard, its been a long night... and for the person that rented dyno time, i am really sorry.

wolve

Post by wolve »

still no update available :x my dynotime ends in a half hour...... luckely i only have to pay half the amount i supposed to pay for the dyno. fukkin 300$ down the drain... 1.5 time the cost of ectune makes me long back again to crome, crappy and buggy as it was... at least it did not expire what is the benefit of beautiful software if it's not working when YOU NEED IT!!! is this the so called best customer support in the world?

wolve

Post by wolve »

srry for the ranting guys, but i'm slightly pissed :shock:

civic4g

Post by civic4g »

I'm with you guys, this situation is inadmissible. Calvin,please take action so these doesn't happen again. This is the first time I regret buying eCtune. Sad but true.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

update on 24 at night. I am very sick. Going to bed again.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.