help, my program expires tomorrow

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

civic4g
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by civic4g »

2.3r0 up and running. Hope you get better soon.

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i have a cold for 2 weeks and went to fly forgot my sweater home. 1+1=2.. now my gum is infected and swollen...:(
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

GuusMeij

Post by GuusMeij »

calvin wrote:i have a cold for 2 weeks and went to fly forgot my sweater home. 1+1=2.. now my gum is infected and swollen...:(
Get well (beterschap) thanks for the update. Maybe for the next time, is it possible that the old version is every time a few days longer running? Groetjes guus

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

Or there is an update 2 or 3 days BEFORE expiry.

wolve

Post by wolve »

calvin wrote:update on 24 at night. I am very sick. Going to bed again.
i'm sorry for you being sick and hope you get well soon....! but, the update should be available at least a week before it expires, the warning feature is a good thing, but it has no value what so ever if at that point there is no update. so as soon as the warning comes up to update --> BAM, the update should be there. and then if there's a day lag it's not a big problem, because you have 6 days left. now the case is that a few days or the last day the update comes... for some people who do not have 24/7 i-net acces that's annoying, plus if something comes up you barely have time to fix it and ectune is not working WORLDWIDE! learn from this experience please, AS I TRULY LOVE THE SOFTWARE AND SUPPORT!!!

wolve

Post by wolve »

calvin... we LOVE you, but we NEED the software to work as we RELY on it!