fuel cut tips

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by calvin »

Maddog20 wrote:it's rom 63 I have noticed the people that are Authorized Ectuners are not having any issues and the people who are not (Pro-Users Single car License) are having issues. Is it possible that Pro Version has a bug and the tuner version does not? Because I know it's not something I did...up to until these last few updates the Fuel Cut worked perfect.
i'll take the tuner latest bin and put for pro. it should be like that already. but i'll redo and release and update with lm-2 support tonight and see what 5 min bugs i can fix fast.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Natural Aspirations

Post by Natural Aspirations »

This works in my pro single car version. Did not work at start-up but even before I read the thread I adjusted cut at 250 and its been working great. If I can help in any way let me know, can provide .cal

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

Thanks guys Please feel free to check my cal and log file. Any pointers and tips please let me know!

Orthello

Post by Orthello »

Running 0.63 ROM from PRO version with Ostrich1. No issues. Been playing with fuel cut today, but no strange things.

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

I have noticed the people that are Authorized Ectuners are not having any issues and the people who are not (Pro-Users Single car License) are having issues. Is it possible that Pro Version has a bug and the tuner version does not?
maybe because we are real tuners? ;)
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

Yea that response helps!

Orthello

Post by Orthello »

Maddog20 wrote:Yea that response helps!
Wow.... suffering severe tension/stress?

Maddog20

Post by Maddog20 »

Man, was I just joking (sarcasm) :shock:

Orthello

Post by Orthello »

:oops: just like Frank.... :oops: Ignore me for a few minutes.... while I go stand in the corner... beeing ashamed :D

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

I did a car yesterday and one today and fuel cut worked just fine..
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

combz

Post by combz »

not trying to be a dick, but being an authorized tuner doesn't make you a god. if you have suggestions please add them, otherwise posting, \"it works for me\" doesn't really help the people who are having the problems.. we're trying to debug the problem here. if you have suggestions please contribute. 8) if its working so well for you guys, let us know what you did. ectune is for everyone, and myself along with others will gladly thank you and appreciate the support. and just to add something...maybe some of the tuners arent seeing it on the cars they tune because it doesnt happen all the time. For me fuel cut works just fine 80% of the time. Its the other 20% that im trying to figure out what to do with it. It could just be me, or my car..who knows, that what im trying to figure out.

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

I suggest you read this topic over again from the start. I think Gaskleppie contributed a lot to this topic...

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

I suggest you read this topic over again from the start. I think Gaskleppie contributed a lot to this topic...
Thanks......
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

combz

Post by combz »

i have read it over..several times thanks. Alot has changed in the ectune code as calvin has been updating versions. So my post was moreso if you have been doing anything different since those posts were made. Thanks so far for the contributions.
Very strange indeed... Yesterday I had a fuelcut problem car too but with a bit tuning and setting the mbar's to 250 made it work perfectly!
tried this. will try again.
maybe because we are real tuners
i'm a \"fake\" tuner, so i guess i can't figure it out lol. Just kidding man, lighten up everyone.

danz

Post by danz »

my fuel cut works good, mine is set to 233 mbar, activate at 2400 and resume at 1400. i believe my TPS value is 1% or 0%, ill have to double check. i do notice, how ever, that when fuel cut activates my intake pressure goes from 160 mbar (directly upon letting off the gas) to 200-222 mbar. If i look at my logs i can see when the manifold sees 160 mbar the injectors are still open, slightly. when the injector shows 0% duty cycle the manifold pressure increases to 200-222mbar. i find with fuel cut set to 233mbar my car will stutter occasionally during very light deceleration when my foot is still cracking the throttle around 5-8%. are any of the people having troubles running obd0-1 converted vehicles?? just my observations.