burnout out contol function

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

98vtec
http://phpbb3styles.net

burnout out contol function

Post by 98vtec »

i have everything wired in properly and it drops the rpm to where i want to start the burnout but it does not hold the rpm. Is this normal? is there a way to keep the rpm's at the set point while the switch is enabled during the burnout?
eCtune Authorized Tuner Blake Barr Pensacola, FL XXX Performance - In House DynoJet 850-457-DYNO

utkuselamoglu

Re: burnout out contol function

Post by utkuselamoglu »

98vtec wrote:i have everything wired in properly and it drops the rpm to where i want to start the burnout but it does not hold the rpm. Is this normal? is there a way to keep the rpm's at the set point while the switch is enabled during the burnout?
yes it should be normal. for example you set the burnout control rpm to '9000' after you earth the swith than your rev limit is being set 9000 rpm but after you start to burnout than your rev limit being set to normal rpm option.... Burnout control help out the car to burnout the tires more easyly without producing too much load on the tranny or other transmission parts of the car...
utku selamoglu

98vtec

Post by 98vtec »

well i mean i would like to be able to keep it at the same rpm. calvin, can you set it up to be mph based with the switch on so you can keep the control rpm the same throughout the burnout if you want?
eCtune Authorized Tuner Blake Barr Pensacola, FL XXX Performance - In House DynoJet 850-457-DYNO

98vtec

Post by 98vtec »

i discussed this with calvin. he is going to be adding a minimum VSS box so you can choose to allow the rpm to catch at first and then you control the RPM or stay at the RPM throughout the burnout.