ectune 1 month old, will expire on 11/25/09,WTF

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

jpjackson
http://phpbb3styles.net

ectune 1 month old, will expire on 11/25/09,WTF

Post by jpjackson »

i got ectune pro ostrich about 1 month ago and my original laptop took a shit so i got a new one with windows 7 and everything is working fine other than its telling me my version will expire on 11/25/09 and to force update today. well i force updated and it is still telling me the same thing. what is the problem? here is a screen shot of the message i am getting when i start up ectune.
Attachments
here is the screen shot
here is the screen shot
ect start.JPG (23.24 KiB) Viewed 5518 times
Universal Technical Institute Hot rod University graduate ASE Master Certified Automotive Tech Honda and Acura factory certified 9 years and counting in the automotive field

David974

Post by David974 »

It's normal ectune is time bombed and need to be updated monthly to get all bug fixed or upgrade so wait on the 25th to get the upgrade

jpjackson

re

Post by jpjackson »

so will ectune still work tomorrow?
Universal Technical Institute Hot rod University graduate ASE Master Certified Automotive Tech Honda and Acura factory certified 9 years and counting in the automotive field

David974

Post by David974 »

if you upgrade it tomorow when you receive the email notification it would be OK

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

you will receive an email to update
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

jpjackson

re

Post by jpjackson »

cool, thanks calvin

cyanide

Post by cyanide »

When's the upgrade coming? I'm stuck without ectune. I seem to have 10 times more problems than anyone else :lol:

jpjackson

re

Post by jpjackson »

according to my system and Calvin we should be receiving an email tomorrow telling us to force update. i hope so because mine is telling me my software will expire tomorrow.

cyanide

Post by cyanide »

Well it's already 25th here in my timezone :x Heh, see what I mean above? lol

Gaskleppie
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by Gaskleppie »

I got mail, and I'm up and running!
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

cyanide

Post by cyanide »

Yup, working great again :) Do these monthly versions always have new fixes/features or could some be namesake updates to advance the timebomb date?

relic1

Post by relic1 »

could be either way, calvin keeps a log here... http://forum.ectune.com/viewtopic.php?t ... c&start=45
this is my $0.02, keep in mind that I can't spell

jpjackson

re

Post by jpjackson »

ok, im up and running great.