FINAL BUGS CALL!!!

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

Bugermass
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by Bugermass »

I always use 1% . It may actually be alimitation of the accepted values that have to bein the tables, I'm not 100% sure. I'll see what I can find out about it.
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

TopMountGSR
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by TopMountGSR »

Thanks Chris
DKGoodrich EFI Tuning Solutions eCtune Authorized Tuner Frankfort, KY, U.S.A. 859-421-3334 http://www.dkgoodrich.com Image

patrick_yi_82

Post by patrick_yi_82 »

Update! Update! Update date is coming! Can't wait :lol:

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

0.0.2.3 r13 PRI edition - injector dynamics data(locash) ID 725 - X ID 1000 - X - FV enable again - X - EBC NC/NO FIX - X - DISABLE quick upload demon lock up - X some small changes... going forward making a little time free for ectune.... time can't a day be 48hrs? :D
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Markcous

Post by Markcous »

Is it just me, or is anti-start not doable? It seems like every time someone mentions it, everyone who posts after them does their very best NOT to talk about it. This is one of the reasons I bought eCtune over a year ago, it was bragged about as a feature then, and it's STILL greyed out. Am I missing something here? It really is kinda disappointing to buy something expecting a feature that doesn't exist especially when it's listed as being included.
JaredKaragen wrote:I believe its been long enough for me to request anti-start ;) But here's hoping!
Don't get me wrong, I love eCtune and I'll never go back to crome again. But an official statement sure would be nice.

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

All else fails set up secondary maps on a switch with no timing and zero fuel on the board.... ;) Calvin, how long does the first license step take nowadays... I submitted a bit ago.... Engine is getting ready to assemble ;)
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

Vtec6000

Post by Vtec6000 »

JaredKaragen wrote:All else fails set up secondary maps on a switch with no timing and zero fuel on the board....
Good thinking however it would be easier if Calvin got the "Anti start device" up and running... I agree with the other members post, it seems to get ignored any time its brought up...

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

mainly because there are other features/bugs that need to be fixed first that are more important.

Vtec6000

Post by Vtec6000 »

Bugermass wrote:mainly because there are other features/bugs that need to be fixed first that are more important.
Thats understandable. Hopefully its in the pipeline to be implemented futher down the line...

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

Is the logger version on the \"to do\" list? It seems that it does not read the ecu anymore before it can start logging. The only way to get the logger version working is by loading the .cal by hand.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

Thanx, that would be great. Mor info here:
RoadXY wrote:Logger version doesn't get the rom as posted here: http://forum.ectune.com/viewtopic.php?t=2235

Markcous

Post by Markcous »

As Drew Carey in Who's Line would say, \"A thousand points to Bugermass.\" For at least giving us an idea of why we haven't seen it yet, damn haha. The whole secondary map dealio is what I've been using so far and it does work fine, in fact, it's pretty damn hilarious to have your friends attempt to start your car after tellin' 'em that your car KNOWS who's in the drivers seat and will only start for the owner/tuner. (Assuming you're sneaky enough to flip the switch without them seein'.) ;) Priceless.

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

I got a small switch between the injector 12v wire. Works the same. Engine light goes on, starting, starting, starting.... huh? Starting, battery down, lets go home...
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: The Netherlands

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

I no longer drive a honda, so I don't have to worry about theft. ;)

TheGuardian

Post by TheGuardian »

Markcous wrote:As Drew Carey in Who's Line would say, "A thousand points to Bugermass." For at least giving us an idea of why we haven't seen it yet, damn haha. The whole secondary map dealio is what I've been using so far and it does work fine, in fact, it's pretty damn hilarious to have your friends attempt to start your car after tellin' 'em that your car KNOWS who's in the drivers seat and will only start for the owner/tuner. (Assuming you're sneaky enough to flip the switch without them seein'.) ;) Priceless.
The problem with this is that its not better than a simple cut off switch, which if found by a thief, is very easy to bypass. On the other hand, antistart in eCtune would make any thief scratch their heads and give up. Even if they swapped the ECU they may not make it very far, if at all. With antistart their only option would be to tow the car.
Team-Integra member (TheAlpha) Silver Integra LS-T 250whp/246wtq @13psi