Question about Nonvtec rpm's

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

sohcd16y8
http://phpbb3styles.net

Question about Nonvtec rpm's

Post by sohcd16y8 »

Is there a way to run my nonvtec ls motor with p75 nonvtec ecu to over 8000 rpm on Ectune? I am currently revving to 8600 with different software and would like to keep it that way. Is there a setting to make it run on the high cam only on the nonvtec ecu without causing problems since there really is no high cam or vtec?

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

u can run the high cam map only on a ls. Didn't i fix that other rom for you? High cam 0-11k rpm
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

Yes you did. I was just wondering if eCtune already had that feature built into. I posted it here since I figured other higher revving LS guys may be wondering the same thing. Good to hear that I can simply select and option and run high cam only from the start!

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

i copy it from my code to fix your rom.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

Awesome! So is there just an option box that is selected to force it to run on High Cam only?

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

If I remember correctly, it will be in the parameters... it's there =)
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

deluded
<font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by deluded »

parameters fuel and ignition settings fuel and ignition settings high cam map only trying to get familiar with where everything is found myself.