Ostrich Verify

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>
http://phpbb3styles.net

Ostrich Verify

Post by calvin »

I need to know where it goes wrong... Please post you ectune version, ostrich version 1 or 2, ostrich firmware version... Thank you p.s. only the people that have verifiy problems
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

integralactic

Post by integralactic »

ectune version: r6 Ostrich: v1 firmware version: 19

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

ok then i can test i have a ostrich 1 here.
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

calvin

Post by calvin »

fixed... sort of

z31

Post by z31 »

ectune version: r6 Ostrich: v1 firmware version: 19 The verify status bar in r6 goes across about 3/4 of the way now, but it still comes up as could not verify.

calvin

Post by calvin »

i fixed it a dirty way. I'm debugging with craig i'll keep everybody posted

calvin

Post by calvin »

people that are having problems please try this..
Attachments
OST1018.rar
ostrich 1 firmware 18
(76.62 KiB) Downloaded 170 times

calvin

Post by calvin »

nobody tried this??

WILD_EYE

Post by WILD_EYE »

I'm back (long story). Anyway: ectune version: r6 Ostrich: v1 firmware version: 18 (I used the firmware update posted above) I tried it about an hour ago. I tried the get rom and now it works. :D I tried the verify rom and it works also but I have to double check something... I opened a totally different cal file than the rom that was in the emulator on purpose to test the verify. When I hit verify it replied the rom had verfied. I found that strange since I knew the cal I had opened in the app was different than the rom in the emu. So I hit get rom and what it got from the emu was the same cal file that I opened on purpose that I knew was differnet to the one in the emu. The I figured that it was the realtime update that was putting it in the emu everytime I opened a different cal. I tried to deactivate it in the drop down menu but it always stayed on. I then checked the settings under the emulator tab and found the \"realtime update always on\". I unchecked it and hit save. When I went the drop down menu again it was on. I returned to the setting emu tab and the \"realtime update always on\" was on again. I unchecked it again saved the the settings and closed ectune. I re-opened ectune and checked the setting emu tab and the \"realtime update always on\" was on again. So... I know it verifies well and the get rom functions also but I could not test the verify with a different file since it puts it in the emu everytime I open one. But is it working. :D So the steps to duplicate this: 1- Open ectune 2- Connect emulator and hit connect in the menu 3- Hit get rom to make sure what rom is in the emulator. 4- Open a cal file that is different than the rom that is in the emulator. 5- Hit verify It should verify.... then 6- Hit get rom... it should bring the same cal that was opened on purpose (different from the one that was tested in step 3).

calvin

Post by calvin »

if you open a calibration and the emulator is connected the cal auto uploads

sohcd16y8

Post by sohcd16y8 »

Is there anyway to stop this from happening?

z31

Post by z31 »

sohcd16y8 wrote:Is there anyway to stop this from happening?
Just de-select it. It's that easy, but why would you not want to load the cal auto?

WILD_EYE

Post by WILD_EYE »

In my case I de-selected it but it would automatically re-activate itself. In the settings emulator tab there is a check box \"realtime update always on\" I unchecked it and saved but in stays on matter what. No biggie... the verify and get rom works, which is great!

Gaskleppie

Post by Gaskleppie »

In my case I de-selected it but it would automatically re-activate itself. In the settings emulator tab there is a check box \"realtime update always on\" I unchecked it and saved but in stays on matter what. No biggie... the verify and get rom works, which is great!
No, its in the \"general\" tab. Its called \"Upload rom on emulator connection\"

calvin

Post by calvin »

Gaskleppie wrote:
In my case I de-selected it but it would automatically re-activate itself. In the settings emulator tab there is a check box "realtime update always on" I unchecked it and saved but in stays on matter what. No biggie... the verify and get rom works, which is great!
No, its in the "general" tab. Its called "Upload rom on emulator connection"
thank you