Datalogging bug(s) 0.2.0r8

Support forum for eCtune software.

Moderator: Gaskleppie

RoadXY
http://phpbb3styles.net

Post by RoadXY »

Which version is on the 'Force update' of the logger right now?

JaredKaragen

Post by JaredKaragen »

2.0r7 I believe
95 Sol Si : D16z6 : TD04H-13C 74 Civic 1200 : 100% Stock

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

these bugs are fixed in newer versions 0.0.2.1r1>
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

RoadXY

Re: Datalogging bug(s) 0.2.0r8

Post by RoadXY »

blundar wrote:Bug #2: 1. Key on 2. Datalog.. Connect (works fine) 3. Key off 4. Datalogging still says connected, but no data comes. 5. Key on 6. Dataloggins still says connected, but no data comes. The bug appears to be the datalogging connection getting stuck. If you click Datalog..Disconnect then Datalog.connect, it will start working again.
Having this exact problem with the Force Update version r7. If you click test in eCtune Settings menu an error message apears (see attached pic). After that Connection works normal again. Shutting down and restarting eCtune also does the trick.
Attachments
Error
Error
error.JPG (170.49 KiB) Viewed 4856 times

calvin
<font color=gray>Site Admin</font><br><font color=green>eCtune Authorized Tuner</font>

Post by calvin »

fixed in 0.0.2.1> which will be released really soon
Regards, eCtune Team eCtune Authorized Tuner Location: Caribbean & Suriname aim:calvinPGMFI skype:ectune We remote connect to your laptop if you have problems. Best support in the world.

Bugermass

Post by Bugermass »

I key on-off all the time and just elave datalogging connected and I've never head the lockup issues.. I'm using USB with the hondalog.
Chris Delgado Tun'd Performance Houston Texas 713-962-8262

calvin

Post by calvin »

same here

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

Using Hondalog also but since the force-update having this problem, not before...

calvin

Post by calvin »

very very weird what version were u using before r7?

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

Yep used r7 and didn't have any problems...

calvin

Post by calvin »

r7 is still r7 nothing change only exp. date

z31

Post by z31 »

When using r7 I used to always key-on/off. I usually stop for gas and just leave it running (the program not the car), it would always just reconnect automatically, no problems at all.

RoadXY

Post by RoadXY »

It did, before te update!

z31

Post by z31 »

Actually, what I meant to say was I've never had that problem with any of the revisions. I was at work when I made that first post, just thought I'd clarify. :oops:

calvin

Post by calvin »

well code wise nothing at all change just the exp date. So i would say laptop/related. Try a clean install